Playing w/Gamecube Adapter USB

ploopl

Soo I've got my GC controller to work perfectly fine except for one thing. When I move I can only walk instead of run using the GC controller. I installed this driver that uses vJoy and it's all up to date. If anyone else ran into this problem or could think of a workaround that'd be awesome :)

You're aware that BB reduced the run delay from 3 steps to 1 step, so you start running immediately, right? Being able to walk constantly requires your controller to be calibrated in such a way that you can activate the joystick just enough to cause walking without switching to run speed, and depending upon the deadzone of your controller, the range of joystick positions that can cause walking can be very small.

Ye I'd like to change my X and Y input to higher than 50% but I can't change the values from the vJoy Feeder :|

Tried changing them with Windows? I use some old ass Chinese thing but it lets me change the deadzone through controller properties (calibration)

I just woke up so sorry if this is stupid lol

I don't have any game controllers in my device and printer option. Only the vJoy and the WUP-028 driver.

while you are still waiting for someone to answer this question in vJoy forum
you can try to map x and y axises to wasd with joy2key, ahk, or other tools, maybe glovepie(i have never tried this one before, but have seen others mention it) etc

if it can't be fixed within vJoy Feeder
you can always modify the input data by api hooking directinput

Back