Playing on iphone over Steamlink w/ third party controller

BoboJam

I did my best to search for the answer but came up empty. I'm trying to play portable on my iphone over Steamlink. I can get the game to run just fine by adding the .exe to Steam as a non Steam game. I can get logged in and into a ship as one of the face buttons seems to work as a confirmation button. But once I am in character I can't move, or do much of anything other than sit in the little emote chair or hit the confirm button. If it helps, I am using a razer Kishi controller plugged directly into my phone. Anyone had any luck doing this? I've tried fiddling with the Steam controller configuration without any luck. Thank you in advance!

Hey I was looking to do this too, awhile back I had used Remote Desktop login from iPad to Windows PC and then used VM ware to remote login to a different pc. The basic idea is that Mac OS sends different keyboard / button codes. So you need to set the MacOS to the right character set to send the right codes. Idk how to do it precisely but that’s where you’d want to start. Should be feasible. It might be as simple as a setting in the OS, so that Os key codes are being sent as Windows codes.

Back