Pioneer 2 News (news between the PSOBB servers)

Ellation226

im making a combined news source between all of the PSOBB servers. The reason so, is that i feel like there should be more coalescence between them all to continue a thriving community.

And i would like PSO to grow. And i want an Episode V. But we can not get all that’s there withoutt some form of camaraderie in this small community. Let me know if things look stupid or whatever..Thank you very much.

https://twitter.com/onlinephantasy/status/1062591945246236672?s=21

Might be a great idea.
Thank you. I feel there is already a slight disconnection of communication within this small community of about 300 members between all of the servers. Which is ok, not a wish that they will all converge as one server..AT ALL.
Just effective communication between them.

Thank you. I feel there is already a slight disconnection of communication within this small community of about 300 members between all of the servers. Which is ok, not a wish that they will all converge as one server..AT ALL.
Just effective communication between them.
[To everyone]...I know im repeating the same thing essentially. It is not too difficult of a point i am making clear

Just because you add the most players you've seen online on each server doesn't mean that the community is about 300 members. You're forgetting a lot of less active but still interested people, the different time zones etc.

As for your idea of a combined news source, I think it's pointless and likely a lot of work for no effect in return. The players already got their news from their server's forum/client/Facebook page. If the community is split like this it means that each part of it got its own vision about how PSOBB should be in 2018. Nothing you plan to do will bring all players together nor create a 5th episode simply because people aren't looking for the same things to improve their experience.

Just because you add the most players you've seen online on each server doesn't mean that the community is about 300 members. You're forgetting a lot of less active but still interested people, the different time zones etc.

As for your idea of a combined news source, I think it's pointless and likely a lot of work for no effect in return. The players already got their news from their server's forum/client/Facebook page. If the community is split like this it means that each part of it got its own vision about how PSOBB should be in 2018. Nothing you plan to do will bring all players together nor create a 5th episode simply because people aren't looking for the same things to improve their experience.

?? No im not forgetting people because i used a approximate? And i feel that there is a similiar vision besides in game content between the servers.
Coalesce: To arise from the combination of distinct elements.
Again, a news coalescene not a server combination. Thats all i have to reply.

I don't think there's as similar vision... Maybe for other players but definitely not for me uwu

cSv1TE8.jpg

Back