Pingas Lol

hello hello mr DREAMCASTER!
it's always fun seeing old pso veterans return.. it's fun to know that people (including mayu) still enjoy this game years and years later. n.n
welcome home to EPHINEA!~
enjoy your stay.

mayu has not seen you around in lobby but if you see Mayu, feel free to say hios or request a game.~ n.n

Welcome to the server, Pingas Lol! If you see me online (names in my signature) give me a shout out and I will be happy to help you level and get some gear. :) We are always excited to see new members of the community.

Also, a word of caution. While I understand and appreciate that your name is in reference to legendary Youtube Poop memes, there are many more "sensitive" members of the Ephinea PSO server who may take offense over the fact that "Pingas" is in direct reference to male genitalia.

I love the username, but there's always a chance that someone may come home and say "I'm really looking forward to some epic PSO time!" and then see your username and decide to destroy their desktop in a fit of rage, drowning their sorrows with a gallon of Heaven Hill vodka instead.

I think you should be fine though.

Welcome to the server, Pingas Lol! If you see me online (names in my signature) give me a shout out and I will be happy to help you level and get some gear. :) We are always excited to see new members of the community.

Also, a word of caution. While I understand and appreciate that your name is in reference to legendary Youtube Poop memes, there are many more "sensitive" members of the Ephinea PSO server who may take offense over the fact that "Pingas" is in direct reference to male genitalia.

I love the username, but there's always a chance that someone may come home and say "I'm really looking forward to some epic PSO time!" and then see your username and decide to destroy their desktop in a fit of rage, drowning their sorrows with a gallon of Heaven Hill vodka instead.

I think you should be fine though.
LOL Yup! Mew thought the Same thing first seeing and pouncing Pingas-san! Being Latin mewself, she knew what "Pingas" was and barely bat an eye at it. Turned out to be Good peeps! <3!

Thanks @Harborer of Hope :) I'm definitely good peeps, unless someone is an asshole on purpose lol.

I've made an alt now! Keep an eye out for Tom Cruise. He's got massive shoulders that'll barge through a crowd like a snow plow plows a road.

Back