Pictures of your Weapon Loadout Order!

Discussion in 'General' started by XiCwoodXi, Jan 11, 2019.

1. XiCwoodXi

XiCwoodXi Mag's Incorporated, UnderGround CEO.

Guildcard:
    Looks nice Ender! Lol at the FO Spoiler!

Ender likes this.
  2. No Hit

No Hit Member

[​IMG]
    HUct
    swap Arrest for Hell in e4, arrest raygun 55h instead of hell raygun in tower
    I like to keep lavis near n/ab df just to keep me on edge
    Also my jizai was born to pump

Oh and vjaya [0/0/40/0|40] for zanba when I playing with elitists

3. XiCwoodXi

Guildcard:
    If I ever decide to play HUct at least this will give me a start on which weapons i need to acquire over time! Lets be real tho, ill probably die playing only RAmar.:lenny:

EDIT: Nice DF btw No Hit!

Ender and No Hit like this.
  4. conenubi701

conenubi701 קרטל אל

Guildcard:
    99 swings is all I need.

99swings.PNG

5. Zen

Zen Member

Guildcard:
    [​IMG]

Still missing a good MDH DOB and NA TJ to complete this gear, might look for other Excaliburs as well. I want to upgrade either CV/M&A60 to 70H or more someday. Hopefully 2019 will be the year where I finish my HU gear.

The main idea with this sorting is ranged weapons at top, utility weapons middle and close combat weapons bottom, with a sub-sorting of single targets above and multi targets bottom.
    For E2 I use Hell Rg instead of L&K38 and switch Arrest J-Cutter for Hell Slicer. For CCA/Crater I swap Asuka for high Native Demolition Comet.
    The biggest issue with this sorting is reaching Twin Blaze to stop rushing enemies in random runs, but aside from that I believe it works pretty well.

kanae, Aizen, CritDraw and 8 others like this.
  6. XiCwoodXi

Guildcard:
    Holy Moly!! 100att on the important stuff!! Thats big money right there! Nice breakdown of your sorting too!

7. Peanut

Peanut Member

Guildcard:
    i dont have super uber's like alot of these guys have but here's what i do have tho
    Hucaseal
    [​IMG]

Ramar/Racast
    [​IMG]

Aizen, CritDraw, Spuz and 5 others like this.
  8. Roo

Roo Lonely

Guildcard:
    Guildcard 2:
    Don't have a screenshot handy, but my RA gear for fiasco is something like this:
    Heaven Striker (80/0/90/0/55)
    Cannon Rouge (It's Garbage stats, but has one purpose)
    Excalibur (0/0/0/0/25)
    Frozen Shooter (0/0/0/0/30)
    Berserk Vulcans (0/0/30/0/70)
    Berserk Needle
    Baranz Launcher (90/90/0/0/50)
    Baranz Launcher (0/0/100/100/50)
    Berserk Arms (0/0/0/0/75)
    Heaven Striker (0/90/0/90/30)

Edit: Will post a screenshot in the future. A friend is borrowing my normal gear at the moment.

Aizen, CritDraw, Ketchupgeek and 6 others like this.
  9. XiCwoodXi

Guildcard:
    Roo hitting hard with that 55Hit HS! Looks good!

10. Spuz

Spuz Without rain, nothing grows.

Guildcard:
    Guildcard 2:
    Ok, so, I am way to lazy to go over every item I take during each Episode because its heavily dependant on the quest and I don't want to write an essay for every single quest. I have a lot of niche weapons that I use for single spawns in certain quests etc.

I always have Charge Vulcans at top on non-FO's (RA's HS usually ends up 2 from bottom) and Magical Piece with FO's on top (Glide ends up at bottom). I don't order any specific way other than this because I am constantly using 'auto sort' everytime I pick up a new item since seeing new items I pick up out of order wracks my brain. It has to be organised!

So I am just going to list all my gear for each character and make a few notes here and there:

Mains: (Slot Order)
    [​IMG]
    I plan to eventually get 4 good hit % Excaliburs for every class to use from shared, but right now I have the 15h one, and the 85m, 55n when I get them unsealed for now. I would also like to get a high hit GM to share across my Rangers (untill I get 4 high hit? lol). I share all my sranks obviously because fuck getting per character especially when I have/want so many (slime launcher/demons needle/arrest jcutter without grind are not mine, they are for orders). I always have in shared all the resists/shields for every given situation and various ones for low-high end use. Most of the other bits are for when levelling different characters including 2x H/arms that are not in this picture.
    [​IMG]

My current newest main:
    • Upgrades: Booster to make one of the FS an SQ, and PGF to go with the AH Arms.
    • Sphereing: I have 3 Baranz 50h listed because one of them is from my RAmar's set, I plan to sphere these.
    • Hunts: Need to hunt RR & better CR/HS/Yas9 & FS, otherwise I am happy.
    [​IMG]
    • Hunts/Upgrades: Need to hunt a RR, and possibly a better SoF but Im pretty happy here.
    • Sphereing: No Plans
    [​IMG]
    • Upgrades: Currently using 2x 60h + 1x 70h DF just so that I have decent ones with some of each %. Eventually I plan to have an 80h (minimum) set (NA/MD)+ extras for certain quests such as N/D for ma4 (hence the 70h cal which I also need a PGF for). I would like to get a Charge Vulcan about the same hit as my Berserk (or higher) just for certain waves/spawns.
    • Sphereing: Finish DoB set, TJS set, Dark% into TK, Possibly N/A in Yunchang/Vjaya (unsure if I want more hit or not)
    • Hunts: High hit SJS for hell sword (I can dream yo)
    [​IMG]
    • Sphereing: Baranz set
    • Hunts/Upgrades: need to hunt RR, PGF for NH Arms, better CR/HS/Yas9 + Possibly FS.

Not Mains:
    *These characters I am still building gear for and are unleveled so I wont make any notes on their gear but I'll post pics regardless. I plan to get all these to similar level of gear as my mains over time but concentrating on 4 at a time (my mains 1st)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    Aizen, CritDraw, Orphelia and 6 others like this.
  11. XiCwoodXi

Guildcard:
    Damn Spuz! You have acquired a lot of stuff/wealth in a relatively short time for being in NM!! Also i have a business proposition, give me your meseta to raise mags, and we can split profits from the mag sales! :lenny:

Spuz likes this.
  12. Spuz

Spuz Without rain, nothing grows.

Guildcard:
    Guildcard 2:
    I am actually low rn, had over 70m before the event. One of my personal goals is to reach the 1 billion bank limit :x

And yeh, it's about 8-9 months? :D

XiCwoodXi likes this.
  13. XiCwoodXi

Guildcard:
    1Billion would be a nice goal to reach! Only 2k worth of PDs at 500,000 a pd! Definitely doable!

14. These are my weapons for RA and FO. I only have RAcast and RAcaseal right now, so I'm looking forward to Demons Needle and Arrest Needle as soon as the time comes.

With RA, I keep single target DPS up top, multi target at the bottom. I keep Hell weapons near the top and utility stuff in the middle.

With FO, I keep the tech boosting weapons and Hell near the top, Demons at the bottom, and utility stuff near the middle.

RAEp1.PNG

In Episode 4, I bring an Arrest Raygun.

RAEp2.PNG

FOEp1.PNG

In Episode 4, I bring a Mercurius Rod.

FOEp2.PNG

I sometimes bring Mercurius Rod, in case I think there is any chance it will be my responsibility to stop Delbiters.

BtH.PNG

My main want right now is a 30+ hit Heaven Striker, which will be sphered N/A. In addition, I really want a Berserk Needle, Arrest J-Cutter, Demons Cards, Zalure Gun... But, I'm trying to save PDs .
    (I almost forgot, hit Cannon Rouge and another Excalibur!)

There are a pair of unspecced Hell Mechs in my shared bank. :oops:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    Koh, Aizen, Kyu and 6 others like this.
  15. cameron-

cameron- Cameron

Guildcard:
    [​IMG]

Fleshie e4

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  16. SLU

SLU Member

upload_2019-1-13_19-39-40.png

Here's my HUct load-out. Order changes a lot depending what I bring.

17. YOmap

YOmap Member

Guess I'll go...

0/0/35/0/95 King Vulcans (N/H/H all day)
    100/0/35/0/50 Girasole
    0/0/0/0/45 SoF
    0/0/0/0/50 Holy Ray
    0/0/0/0/50 Asteron Belt
    The three elemental wands
    0/0/0/0/50 Hell Raygun
    Glide Divine

Roo, SLU, Spuz and 2 others like this.
  18. meridian

meridian RAcaseal Hero

Handgun first for trapshoot and quick attacks to finish off things (Heaven Striker on RA, Last Swan on HUgirl)
    Crow Control
    Damage
    Utility
    Situational

XiCwoodXi, Ender, Spuz and 1 other person like this.
  19. KatawaFriendo

KatawaFriendo Mostly Rem now

Guildcard:
    how do you people keep that many weapons on you at once. i keep things spartan (max 4 or 5 weapons per run), so that my loadout usually changes with every run; the only things missing from this are my 15h Spread Needle & a Rianov 5, and that makes up my entire pool of equips. I only keep SN with me in episode 4, Froozer for E2 runs, and Rianov 5 for TTF. Beatrice doesn't always come with me, but I like her for quests w/ lotsa mobs that are too weak to cause damage to me, like Tyrell's Ego.
    loadout.PNG
    I refuse to use weapons that are good or meta.

Baranz for dat DPS
    LK38 cause fuck you
    Froozer next to never actually
    S-Ranks are swag
    Mille is swag ("auto aim" helps make up for my horrible thumbstick skills)
    Cannon Rouge is useful sometimes

Also, for my HUcl that I've started up:
    estraloadout.PNG
    I've got a 25h MKB to get a Blue Black Stone for, and I'm hoping to nab a hit Red Sword. S-Red Blade in the bank when I can equip it. HU loadouts are boring.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
    Kyu, Spuz, Orphelia and 2 others like this.
  20. KatawaFriendo

KatawaFriendo Mostly Rem now

Guildcard:
    okay update to HUcl loadout. Lame is banked cause fuck that grind, and M&A will come back in Ult
    estraloadout2.PNG

Kyu, Spuz, Orphelia and 2 others like this.