Pictures of your Weapon Loadout Order!

lbqbbBy.png

HUct
swap Arrest for Hell in e4, arrest raygun 55h instead of hell raygun in tower
I like to keep lavis near n/ab df just to keep me on edge
Also my jizai was born to pump

Oh and vjaya [0/0/40/0|40] for zanba when I playing with elitists

If I ever decide to play HUct at least this will give me a start on which weapons i need to acquire over time! Lets be real tho, ill probably die playing only RAmar.:lenny:

EDIT: Nice DF btw No Hit!

full

Still missing a good MDH DOB and NA TJ to complete this gear, might look for other Excaliburs as well. I want to upgrade either CV/M&A60 to 70H or more someday. Hopefully 2019 will be the year where I finish my HU gear.

The main idea with this sorting is ranged weapons at top, utility weapons middle and close combat weapons bottom, with a sub-sorting of single targets above and multi targets bottom.
For E2 I use Hell Rg instead of L&K38 and switch Arrest J-Cutter for Hell Slicer. For CCA/Crater I swap Asuka for high Native Demolition Comet.
The biggest issue with this sorting is reaching Twin Blaze to stop rushing enemies in random runs, but aside from that I believe it works pretty well.

Holy Moly!! 100att on the important stuff!! Thats big money right there! Nice breakdown of your sorting too!

Don't have a screenshot handy, but my RA gear for fiasco is something like this:
Heaven Striker (80/0/90/0/55)
Cannon Rouge (It's Garbage stats, but has one purpose)
Excalibur (0/0/0/0/25)
Frozen Shooter (0/0/0/0/30)
Berserk Vulcans (0/0/30/0/70)
Berserk Needle
Baranz Launcher (90/90/0/0/50)
Baranz Launcher (0/0/100/100/50)
Berserk Arms (0/0/0/0/75)
Heaven Striker (0/90/0/90/30)

Edit: Will post a screenshot in the future. A friend is borrowing my normal gear at the moment.

Ok, so, I am way to lazy to go over every item I take during each Episode because its heavily dependant on the quest and I don't want to write an essay for every single quest. I have a lot of niche weapons that I use for single spawns in certain quests etc.

I always have Charge Vulcans at top on non-FO's (RA's HS usually ends up 2 from bottom) and Magical Piece with FO's on top (Glide ends up at bottom). I don't order any specific way other than this because I am constantly using 'auto sort' everytime I pick up a new item since seeing new items I pick up out of order wracks my brain. It has to be organised!

So I am just going to list all my gear for each character and make a few notes here and there:

Mains: (Slot Order)
tT74iAk.png

I plan to eventually get 4 good hit % Excaliburs for every class to use from shared, but right now I have the 15h one, and the 85m, 55n when I get them unsealed for now. I would also like to get a high hit GM to share across my Rangers (untill I get 4 high hit? lol). I share all my sranks obviously because fuck getting per character especially when I have/want so many (slime launcher/demons needle/arrest jcutter without grind are not mine, they are for orders). I always have in shared all the resists/shields for every given situation and various ones for low-high end use. Most of the other bits are for when levelling different characters including 2x H/arms that are not in this picture.
Y76adKR.png

My current newest main:
  • Upgrades: Booster to make one of the FS an SQ, and PGF to go with the AH Arms.
  • Sphereing: I have 3 Baranz 50h listed because one of them is from my RAmar's set, I plan to sphere these.
  • Hunts: Need to hunt RR & better CR/HS/Yas9 & FS, otherwise I am happy.
uGWeUGQ.png

• Hunts/Upgrades: Need to hunt a RR, and possibly a better SoF but Im pretty happy here.
  • Sphereing: No Plans
LilH4zS.png

• Upgrades: Currently using 2x 60h + 1x 70h DF just so that I have decent ones with some of each %. Eventually I plan to have an 80h (minimum) set (NA/MD)+ extras for certain quests such as N/D for ma4 (hence the 70h cal which I also need a PGF for). I would like to get a Charge Vulcan about the same hit as my Berserk (or higher) just for certain waves/spawns.
  • Sphereing: Finish DoB set, TJS set, Dark% into TK, Possibly N/A in Yunchang/Vjaya (unsure if I want more hit or not)
  • Hunts: High hit SJS for hell sword (I can dream yo)
xFfyhLf.png

• Sphereing: Baranz set
  • Hunts/Upgrades: need to hunt RR, PGF for NH Arms, better CR/HS/Yas9 + Possibly FS.

Not Mains:
*These characters I am still building gear for and are unleveled so I wont make any notes on their gear but I'll post pics regardless. I plan to get all these to similar level of gear as my mains over time but concentrating on 4 at a time (my mains 1st)

iCSvWOY.png
1vY830q.png
iDdO3tp.png
1iyVkv1.png
U8MlbMT.png
PlpSXAC.png
t4iQV9B.png
zWyLeC0.png

Last edited:
Damn Spuz! You have acquired a lot of stuff/wealth in a relatively short time for being in NM!! Also i have a business proposition, give me your meseta to raise mags, and we can split profits from the mag sales! :lenny:

Damn Spuz! You have acquired a lot of stuff/wealth in a relatively short time for being in NM!! Also i have a business proposition, give me your meseta to raise mags, and we can split profits from the mag sales! :lenny:

I am actually low rn, had over 70m before the event. One of my personal goals is to reach the 1 billion bank limit :x

And yeh, it's about 8-9 months? :D

1Billion would be a nice goal to reach! Only 2k worth of PDs at 500,000 a pd! Definitely doable!

These are my weapons for RA and FO. I only have RAcast and RAcaseal right now, so I'm looking forward to Demons Needle and Arrest Needle as soon as the time comes.

With RA, I keep single target DPS up top, multi target at the bottom. I keep Hell weapons near the top and utility stuff in the middle.

With FO, I keep the tech boosting weapons and Hell near the top, Demons at the bottom, and utility stuff near the middle.

RAEp1.PNG

In Episode 4, I bring an Arrest Raygun.

RAEp2.PNG

FOEp1.PNG

In Episode 4, I bring a Mercurius Rod.

FOEp2.PNG

I sometimes bring Mercurius Rod, in case I think there is any chance it will be my responsibility to stop Delbiters.

BtH.PNG

My main want right now is a 30+ hit Heaven Striker, which will be sphered N/A. In addition, I really want a Berserk Needle, Arrest J-Cutter, Demons Cards, Zalure Gun... But, I'm trying to save PDs .
(I almost forgot, hit Cannon Rouge and another Excalibur!)

There are a pair of unspecced Hell Mechs in my shared bank. :oops:

Last edited:
Guess I'll go...

0/0/35/0/95 King Vulcans (N/H/H all day)
100/0/35/0/50 Girasole
0/0/0/0/45 SoF
0/0/0/0/50 Holy Ray
0/0/0/0/50 Asteron Belt
The three elemental wands
0/0/0/0/50 Hell Raygun
Glide Divine

Back