Pick 3 SIDs

blother

If you could only use items from 3 sections IDs, which would you pick? (Not sure if this has been asked before)

My motivation came from thinking about a group of players that would only trade among themselves. It has been fun to think about, so I thought I would share the question and see what others would choose.

Skyly, Pinkal, and Greenill seem pretty good to me.

Purplenum, Whitill, and Yellowboze.

Purplenum:
v801/Vise from crater
Frozen Shooter/Heavenly Arms from forest
Spread Needle/Heavenly Arms from ruins
Psycho Wand from caves

Yellowboze:
v101/Lame d'Argent/Sreds from mines

Whitill:
Lots of Diska of Braveman
V502 from Tower
Slicer of Fanatic/Ignition Cloak from sub dessert

There are quite a few combinations but I feel like this covers the bases for most characters.

Yellowboze, Yellowboze, and Yellowboze.
Yellowbois supremacy baby.

If I was only allowed to use things I’ve found on my own characters, I’d use Viridia, Skyly, and Redria

But you have four character slots..........
gonna have to agree with purple/white/yellow and live with a Zanba if you can't use the fourth slot for Skyly

The reason for 3 is that I am making a group of 3 people to play with :p However, I feel like 4 would give too many options. Only 2 IDs would be interesting though.

I wonder if being hardcore would change answers? I'm not a great player, so I might avoid berserk weapons. That means it might be worth dropping whitill for something else.

skyly, viridia and purplenum (which happen to be the op's ID's) compose a near perfect trifecta of ID's:

v101
v801
v502
PGF+RR
smartlink
lame
heaven striker
1.01 + 2.01
guren and shouren
lavis and synkwesta
daylight scar
h/arms
limiter
vise
dob + thirteen
pwand
sjs
FS
twin blaze
vjaya
yunchang
zanba
vivienne
s-reds, s-beats, bringers, baranz

missing: slicer of fanatic :(:(:(, CR :(:(:(, clio :(:(, galatine :(, guld and milla :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Boze life! Partly because it matches my favorite FOnm costume. Ive always liked it more bc the id was "all rounder" and i dont hunt anything in particular. Just chill n kill and what drops drops!

Pso has a way of keeping what you want most from you if you hunt it. So just do full area clears with friends and have fun.

Replace Viridia with Whitill? Might get a better spread that way.

Tough on. I haven't put much thought into it but at first sight I would say:
Yellowboze
Redria
Whitill

You definitely don't need both Redria and Whitill. Some of their drops intersect often enough (like SoF), so I would choose one or the other. But which one is personal preference.

Back