Photoshop

Whero

Guildcard
So I use gimp. It's okay. I made this banner. What do you rank it? Banner.png

I just used this thread to upload the image and get it in my sig. >< Hope you guys like my photoshop skills even though Gimp sucks. :cool::eek::oops:

If you dislike gimp and want to use photoshop you can go to photopea.com. It's a free online photoshop basically. It's got all the same stuff to use (afaik; looks the same but I am no photoshop expert). Has enough for any of my needs.

If you dislike gimp and want to use photoshop you can go to photopea.com. It's a free online photoshop basically. It's got all the same stuff to use (afaik; looks the same but I am no photoshop expert). Has enough for any of my needs.
Needs? I am needy but I don’t need copyrighted infringed applications. I’d rather steal than support gangsterism.

Sorry about my behaviour. I didn’t know photopes was scutslly good. I suppose I’m living in the past. Photoshop use to be able to do everything. Sorry. Didn’t mean to troll. Thought I was just xpressingthe fact that we need one offline editing program for the iPad. Haha mew dumb.

It’s not nearly as good as photoshop. Maybe an alternative to paint.

Sorry Spuz. Didn’t mean to knock your advice. I probably woulda found it s anyways. *glares suspsckously*. You helped me get what I needed done and that’s all that matters. Thank you. If you know a photoshop complete version for the iPad. I culd use it *runs off to his cave*

It’s just things use tone so much easier for me. Mew wanna go back in time and live in the free days. I use to d/l photoshop and get what I needed done. Now I’m pulling at the strings just to get a sillly image on Facebook. Hmmm *runs off to pso*. That is why I love PSO. It reminds me of a better time.

Ipad" I need a new one and a bunch of apps. Ofeficisl apps from adobe. Chicken adobe.

No idea about Apple products personally. Glad you got sorted what you wanted.

It happens! I will have it back soon (hopefully)

Is this the real Spuz or The First Descendant Spuz? :rolleyes:

Back