Photon Drops

Shinata

Guildcard
So I've been playing this game a long time. Always offline until recently as I've made everyone aware lol. But I JUST found out about photon drops increasing a weapons attributes. I googled it a bit but am unable to find a guide explaining where or how to do this? Could someone please explain? I've got a couple of 0'd weapons I'd like to soup up a bit. Or can it only be done to attributes that already exist at a level other than 0?

Here is the guide for getting to where you can add percents to weapons. http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1133
That said, it costs a lot of pds to add percents, so you should save them for a really good weapon. Also, you can add to a max of 3 areas, but not hit. If the weapon has hit, you can add to 2 other areas. If the weapon already has percents in 3 areas, you can add more to those areas, up to 100%, but not another area. Also a few weapons have a killcounter for unsealing (lame d'argent, sealed j-sword) that takes up one area, leaving 2 that you can add onto.

Last edited:
Ahh so even if the weapon has hit it can't be added to. That would explain why high hit weaps are so expensive. Hmmm....I'd still like to increase some stuff on my lavis....

imo I'd say just hunt a new lavis with better stats - that is unless its already got amazing stats
[I'd say anything under 50 is a tad light to spend a photon sphere on, yenno since its like 99 pds for a sphere]

Use photon crystals to add hit % to enemy weapons. Make Uber stuff like bringer's rifle with 50% hit

Back