photon drop

i got a photon drop. anyone know what this is for?
Yesh, What Shadow-kun said! A PD can also come in handy if you're crunched on meseta. Think the current rate for trading a PD to another player is still 1PD/$250,000. But only with another player.....you try to sell a PD with an NPC in game and you'll get raped for like what...$1,000?? =/

Yesh, What Shadow-kun said! A PD can also come in handy if you're crunched on meseta. Think the current rate for trading a PD to another player is still 1PD/$250,000. But only with another player.....you try to sell a PD with an NPC in game and you'll get raped for like what...$1,000?? =/
The going rate has been 1pd:500k for a while now, maybe some fiasco spammy folks are buying at better rates tho. At the very least when I started just after 2nd anniv ended the rate was 1:333k and has dropped since then.

The going rate has been 1pd:500k for a while now, maybe some fiasco spammy folks are buying at better rates tho. At the very least when I started just after 2nd anniv ended the rate was 1:333k and has dropped since then.
Jeebus H Christmas...$500,000????? meh...*STILL Gives out PDs* =P

Back