Phantasy Star Online Playing Card Deck

Aer

Challenge
The recent post of someone having made 3D sculpted PSO chess made me dig very deep through both my memory and my old external hard drives in hopes of finding this again.
I do not remember where I originally acquired this. It must have been more than 10 years ago since I saved them. Probably around Episode 3's official release.

I did once contact a playing card making company asking them what it would cost to make a deck of this.
They replied by saying they wouldn't make fewer than 5 decks per order and it would either have cost me 100pounds or 100pounds per deck.
That price was so because it was a large company that makes in bulk and having a small order takes up time, printing processes etc.

I am happy to share this with you all and hope it can make others happy.
They ARE fairly low res though...

Attachments

• 1-6 Hearts  J-K Diamonds.jpg
    1-6 Hearts J-K Diamonds.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
  • 2-10 Diamonds.jpg
    2-10 Diamonds.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
  • 7-K Hearts+2Joker.jpg
    7-K Hearts+2Joker.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
  • A Diamonds  6-K Clubs.jpg
    A Diamonds 6-K Clubs.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
  • A-5 Clubs    10-K Spades.jpg
    A-5 Clubs 10-K Spades.jpg
  • A-9 Spades.jpg
    A-9 Spades.jpg
  • Achterkant Kaarten.jpg
    Achterkant Kaarten.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Wow some of the art on these is pretty cool, thank you for sharing.

I always thought playing ep 3 physically would be pretty fun and I think I heard of some people doing it in tabletop sim.

i also still stand by my belief that the ultimate server for psobb in my opinion would include ep 3 as a form of pvp where you can stake PDs on matches as well as convert drops into cards or viceversa lol

As for making a deck of these you could just buy some pretty high quality glossy card stock and print ‘em yourself or use one of the printers at kinkos etc

Back