Permanent party name/password

ebiil

Guildcard
I'm fairly new to this server, and it's by far the best one I've seen. The /setname and /setpass made me realize how much I would love to never have to input a party or password again, since I play on controller and it's pretty annoying just switching back and forth to do that kinda stuff (me and my friends use the same party/pass all the time anyways). I'm not sure if it's possible or if it's been suggested before (since I don't think I can even search if it has been with this 'submit' sub-forum. But anyways, I just love the idea of maybe that being possible.

I'm fairly new to this server, and it's by far the best one I've seen. The /setname and /setpass made me realize how much I would love to never have to input a party or password again, since I play on controller and it's pretty annoying just switching back and forth to do that kinda stuff (me and my friends use the same party/pass all the time anyways). I'm not sure if it's possible or if it's been suggested before (since I don't think I can even search if it has been with this 'submit' sub-forum. But anyways, I just love the idea of maybe that being possible.
Ebiiiiiil-saaaaan! *POUNCES!* Looks like you're already trying to make it a Home here huh? <3

Back