Peachie

Peachie

Just wanted to say Hi!

I'm a 42-yr old dude, started playing on DC Ver.1 and played all iterations of the game for lots of hours until the GC-servers shut down eventually.

Years later, I discovered that there are private servers up and running. So when nostalgia hits me, I'm sinking my scarce spare time (I have a kid and family) into PSO.

I'm a friendly player that likes to play together.

Greets,
Peachie

P.S. Peachie is also my dog's name :D

Just wanted to say Hi!

I'm a 42-yr old dude, started playing on DC Ver.1 and played all iterations of the game for lots of hours until the GC-servers shut down eventually.

Years later, I discovered that there are private servers up and running. So when nostalgia hits me, I'm sinking my scarce spare time (I have a kid and family) into PSO.

Greets,
Peachie

Peachiiiiies! *Pounces and Hugs!* Mew mew's just played wiff you! Welcome Home! =3

Howdy!!! Welcome.

Just wanted to say Hi!

Greets,
Peachie

Welcome. As you can see I also have a character named Peach :p. Have fun!

Back