PC > V501/2

501 is worth 1pd
502 varies. can be 25-30 depending on the buyer n how many are out in themarket

While I see v501 as worth very little compared to v502 I don't agree on the price of it being 1 pd.

Really it makes me laugh. The thing drops at a 40% or so dar and at 1/1000+ odds making its real rate 1/2200+ or so (and worse with 50% dar with 4 party members putting it at 1/4000+)

The only places to easily get one are from events and from pretty annoying enemies that in all honesty can be just as deadly as the enemies packing v502 if you aren't careful.

Hell deldepth in general is far more dangerous than the death flowers and ill gill IMO. And that sucker has the 2nd worse drop for v501 (1/1280 and a 40% dar from the monster).

Spaceship
Delsaber- very aggressive and will jump on you, super evade stat as well (highest in area). Spaceship in general is packing branz and wizards for foes that want to mess u up, dogs that will attempt to slow or para you (and the pack leader has 2nd highest evade in area), and robots that shoot you down and also attempt to slow you. The only foe not a problem will still just annoy you IMO. However delsaber are at least kind of common...but have a 25% dar. (only blue gets from Delsaber). So that 1/1024 odd is really 1/4000 or 1/8000 with 4 people.
Blue isn't very fun to hunt in spaceship either
(magic rock moola from hidoom, parts of branz, god/technique from wizard, v501 are the only real worth things found there, and they aren't worth much, with v501 and parts of branz being the only things that are kind of easy to sell, maser beam from boss.).

Blue can hunt in the better CCA which really I think is easier than spaceship anyway as well so lol there is no reason to go here.

CCA
Sniow Berrill and Sinow Spigell- teleporting robots that try to nuke u with the game's 2nd highest evade stats, spigell in general can disarm you. Spigell in general can be rare. It doesn't help that Spigell both are in low numbers and pack a 40% dar with berril and 45% dar with spigell. (viridia and blue get from Berrill, purple and yellow get from spigell).
(viridia gets cure/shock from small blue flower, tyrell's parasol from death dealing flower, the uber rare but worthless madam's parasol from gibbles, and agito from spigell, stink shield from boss.)
(blue gets vjaya from small green flower, glide divine from giant bee, beryish from death flower, blue card from shock monkey, agito from red monkey, tyrell's parasol from gibbles, electro frame from spigell, so not a bad hunting ground IMO, gal wing from boss).

(purple gets glide divine from giant bee, heaven punisher uber from death flower at the game's "best" rates, M&A60 vice from shock monkey, agito from red monkey, dress plate from berrill, so some potential nice rewards here and heavenly/hp from boss)
(yellow gets spirit garment from shock monkey, lavis cannon from gibbles at the usual insane rate...then it can get galatine from the boss).

Seabed
Deldepth, on pinkal. 1/1280 with a 40% dar. The fact that this asshole foe drops it is a real sad thing. Granted yeah you can find p-wand here and flowen's sword...but good luck. P-wand is off red robots at 1/300,000 and flowen's is blue robots at 1/33,000. Tripolic shield is from morphos and is cool but so many shields are better than that. Really the only real prize here that is worth the hunt is monkey king bar from the purple squids. In all fairness the purple squids though are the 2nd best hunts in the game for the bar at least (cause blue ones are more common). Still a common foe dropping an useful item is nice and the boss drops PGF as well. I could think of worse hunts.

New dropchart suggests V501 is overall less common (does not drop as much in popular hunts), but its price might not reflect its rarity for a while due to too many existing drops.

DAR is factored into the drop rates shown on the droptable, do not need to multiply them again.
e.g. Bluefull E2 Delsaber, DAR 25%, RDR ~= 0.39063%, multiplied together to get 1/1024.

Really, didn't know that. I thought the DAR was just the flat rate of everything (100% was the norm) and because if it went up I assumed it since it affected the rate it would go down as well if it went down.

V501 was free or 1pd before because everyone and their dog had one. Now the price can be expected to rise- we'll see by how much. I think I have got 2 just hunting for purple badge ._. It doesn't go above 3 imo.
V502 is a v hard drop now, at least 30 and price to keep increasing.

i'm not that degenerate

I joined someone named XIII's game yesterday, it was named S> V501 15PD
I said, wow are they really that price? i bought 3 less than 1 week ago for 1 PD each. If they really are that price im rich!

He then blacklisted me lol i can no longer join his games.

Yeah he's popular for doing that ;) v adept scammer

Back