PC>Sword

If DF could combo, I'd place it at 200 PDs.

Because DF cannot combo on Ephinea (which I completely agree with), and because DF's usefulness is greatly overstated by the few who want to feel good about their purchase, I'd say an 80h sword is worth 70 PDs, tops.

I personally hate most DF users because they force everyone else to modify their play style by running around without heals so that the DF user can have that once-or-twice-per-run moment where they one-shot something with its special, only to be killed several times because they're always running around with sub-10% HP.

Sorry; I got a bit preachy there. If you can get more than 70 PDs for it, more power to you. I personally wouldn't pay a cent over 60.

Without any stats I'd say a little under a stack, much more otherwise. That said, id rather get a set of restless lion caliburs and turn them both into dfs for less imo. Even more so on a cast. Cost of rarity plus sphereing it seems like seriously diminishing returns.

Stats are good but can be a hindrance since it may contradict your plans for sphering. My hucl has 50% 50h N/AB and M/D dark flow sets. 80h is nice for a huct as it will have more ata than a hucl using 50h. Even if you can not afford spheres right away, huct atp should do you just fine with no %. Huct needs the ata for high evp enemies- I tend to miss on ill gills and del lilies :(
Have searched a fair bit for a high hit sword. Have not found over 55h D: I'd pay a stack for 80h, maybe more.

Last edited:
Back