PC>Stink Frames

It's 50/20

That idea might work, if the ship doesn't check the validity of the stat variance, which I assume it doesn't.

And yes, the stats (I think were posted before) are
Stink Frame DFP: 40 (+85) EVP: 15 (+85)
VA Lafuteria DFP: 240 (+50) EVP: 90 (+20)

So you need at least +50 and +20 to make it max stats

It's 50/20
50/20 does not work. I tested in Sandbox with a 83/52 Stink Frame (according to Reader), and I was 7 dfp short of max.

I know dfp needs to be at least 90 from what Reader says.

Oh wow. Glad I made this post..! I'm spending golds on those cells. I'm committing to an epic stink frame hunt on my up and coming fonewearl. It's important to have a hunt to level up!

It's 50/20
50/20 does not work. I tested in Sandbox with a 83/52 Stink Frame (according to Reader), and I was 7 dfp short of max.

I know dfp needs to be at least 90 from what Reader says.

50/20 is supposed to mean 50 above base, and 20 above base, so 90+/35+. Also @Nyte remember you have to do it in one go without changing block or banking it, make sure your character is over Lv. 156.

Also the price: 0 if low stats. Some might do 1, but I wouldn't bother with low stat stink frames. 2, or 2~3 if it can make max Lafuteria, is what I've seen in PD shops or tradelists. Some might value it slightly higher with slots, I think slots are easy enough to come by though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mad
Back