PC>Spread Needle & Hell S-rank Needle

Guildcard
I'm staring a new ramarl and these seem like Staples that I want.
If possible can you provide prices for various hit percentages for the spreed.

Edit: Might as well through demon s-rank mechs on as well

regular spreads seem to vary in price from the seller. some people say 1 pd per hit. but people also discount it down. like i have a 15h that im selling for like 10pd. the price really climbs with hit. as for sranks. no idea. lol this is just what i think i know from my own personal experience so far.

S-RANKs are base + special price.

Bases can be obtained for free by completing challenge mode yourself or at whatever price the cartels have decided on (12-18pd).

Demons, Hell and Arrest all cost 50pd and as a fleshie most here would strongly recommend an arrest needle over a pimped out hit spread as long as your budget allows.

Spreads can be sold about 1pd per hit, but honestly these things aren't traded too often. You could probably find someone with one sitting in their bank for cheaps.

Endgame you'd like to have one of each but for the time being if you'd like to venture into ep2, a hell needle will make things much easier and arrest can be used practically everywhere.

Demons is solid choice, but if you're starting out and don't dislike the animations, a slicer of fanatic is a decent alternative. Get one with hit and it'll be more accurate and SN-able too.

You may see some fleshies use a Berserk needle, but without traps and decent ATP you're better off saving the PDs and using a zerk arms instead.

Other S-RANKs you should consider (in some kind of tier order) are:

Essentials
demons mechs, demons needle, hell needle, arrest needle

'Elitist'
hell shot, zerk launcher, hell scythe, hell launcher.

If you're playing other RAs, a Zalure gun/rifle/shot/needle is obviously a good choice and zerk needle can be too. Other S-RANKs have their uses, but these are really the most practical.

Last edited:
I still like:
-rainbow baton and holy ray/arrest raygun/laser for my group control (cause I want to stay away from certain big foes but want to not worry about group containing as much)
-sof and bringer's for my group killing large killing options (oh and demons s-mechs are great of course but I see sof doing a better job on one of those big targets though, though it might be because my primary class can't use em)
-hell j-cutter for my ep2/sneaking behind lizards clean up (granted even a simple hell saber can clean up lizards well)

vs stuff like arrest needle, demons needle, hell needle.

As far as needles go though I can't complain about arrest and hell. Though I will complain about demons, that stuff is hardly worth it IMO and sof does a far better job. Though demon's is meh IMO and I'd rather have zerk needle for my group damage.

Then again though I'm a FO for my primary class.

Demons needle is much faster, able to hit 2 more targets, requires less positioning and isn't a dirty HU slicer.

SoF ignores manual evasion, can be SN gliched and comes with hit.

Upsides and downsides.

Last edited:
I'm not knocking it, without pricefixing you just get a race to the bottom, people burnout and can't be bothered as they disappear under a flood of orders. (See: unsealing, current s-rank prices)

The ones with the cmode knowledge and willingness to sell have always been lovingly referred to as the cartel though.

:x

Back