PC> Siren Glass Hammer 0/0/15/0/35

In this case, it’d absolutely influence the value. A lot of rich players value high hit on FO weapons and other nonessentials as pure novelty and bragging rights.

SGH 25h auctioned for 100 PD during this Anni.

Interesting, so its a collectors item. Does it have any in-game usage?

How much does a +10% hit rate influence the price?

Things like this are a little unprecedented so you’d have to auction to find out. Even then you get random and indeterminate valuations like the one I linked. You could also search Discord for SGH trades.

I might play with it on FOmar to top off their Gi boost but I wouldn’t really use it. It just boosts Gibarta. I’ve played the game across almost 23 years and have only cast that tech a coupla times in the duration.

It just looks really cool and they’re very uncommon. Not a lot of follks running Blue MAE4.

With weaps like this, Summit Moon, Glide Divine, Magical Piece, even PWand, it’s cool to have hit just to wack enemies with. It’s very comic to land the final blow that way in a party.

makes a cool sound when you swing it, can stop charging biters/dorphon with gibarta (the “bacon stop”), also it’s not the worst cc when you have nothing to do as your robot friends annihilate the spawn. please auction it

Back