PC>PWand?!

Kenpachi

got this not likely to sell but wanted to see what ppl value it at.Stats are like 0.10.0.0.0

10% on A. B. means you did not tek it up 10%, also means that there might be hidden invisible areas on it. This might make some perfectionists go crazy.

PW is said to be priced about 300 PDs worth, but since not many are that wealthy, it's hard to say if they'll actually go for that.

MFW PWAND TEKKED TO 10% AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
but yeah, I saw one sell for 180ish a week ago
but I think it's more around 250-300
but don't tell Ade he'll yell at me

Yes, Anime, discount my opinion before I give it. Classical sophist argumentation tactic.

They are not worth 250 to 300 PDs. They WERE worth that much back on Schtserv because 99% of the PDs in that game's economy were duped.

150 to 200 is fair. If you get someone to pay you more than that, then you either took advantage of someone or they were desperate.

"PW is said to be priced about 300 PDs worth."

See? I hate this kind of rhetoric. One guy in the lobby said he would only sell his for 297 PDs, to which I said, "Pfft." And now we have people saying, "Oh, I saw someone ask for 300 PDs, so they're worth that much!" Guess what? That guy did NOT make a sale because he charged too much.

That's how it works.

I bought mine for about 165 PDs worth of stuff. That's hard data. Have any others been sold? People can say "It's worth X," all they want, but real sales data trumps theories.

Edit: I hope you haven't mistekked any other amazing items. No big deal for Pwand since %s don't matter for tech damage. (It might hurt some of the OCDers.)

Last edited:
OH NO YOU FOUND MY POST

1. Many people have estimated ubers to be around 250-300PD value, this isn't a new thing...and this isn't about your specific incident.

150 to 200 is fair. If you get someone to pay you more than that, then you either took advantage of someone or they were desperate.
Psycho Wand is a very rare item and has a wide price-range, like all ubers. When we get to a point where we have multiple on the market at one time (with people actively trying to sell them), maybe then there will be a set price. For now it's a seller's market imo

They are not worth 250 to 300 PDs. They WERE worth that much back on Schtserv because 99% of the PDs in that game's economy were duped.

This site said they were 700+ PDs on Scht, and some of us here, after discounting the duped PDs, priced it at 300. In retrospect maybe we should have discounted more.

Last edited:
Realistically, if over 80% of the PDs on Scht were duped which, let's face it, is probably true, then 300 is still too high.

Pwand is worth 250~300pds :^)

I dont think its just about its rarity but its usefulness that comes with it that makes it arguably the best uber. 50% reduction plus 30% boost to RA spells which makes nuking much easier and pretty much obliterates e4

Or another uber (and by that logic, CS GO knife)

Nuking on this server is nice but it's nowhere near as useful as it was on Scht because of no tech buffs. You're overestimating its value.

Back