PC > MAX DFP RR

Kyomaku

Guildcard
85/85 DFP 3/25 EVP, so how much is this worth? This is actually my first vanilla RR, pretty happy right now. (had RRs before on servers with improved rates, but never found one on a server with vanilla rates, and it rolled so high, too!)

h0jsEfd.png

I would say even more than 300 even.

Wow. I knew it would be expensive, but I guess I didn't really process how rare that actually is. Is there a thread to that sale? I was trying to search for it, but couldn't find it.

I'm really not sure what to do with it for now, as it feels really unlikely that I'll ever be able to get another max stat RR if I sell it, whereas other stuff I could probably hunt with enough effort.

it was a private sale so there is no record or thread.

1. You can sell it for an exorbitant amount and buy a lesser/min stat red ring for a fraction of the sale price (and probably even win another red ring in the auction), which will be essentially/roughly as effective in terms of gameplay. (min/max RoI option)

2. You can hold onto it because you will never find another max dfp red ring and you probably won't ever win one in an auction either. (collector/yellow stats option)

3. Give it to a loved one or special person in your life to show how much you care (Secret ending option)

The clear option in terms of getting max value would be to auction it
I recommend with a reserve of 300 PDs

The value of Red rings have been heavily increasing lately from a minstat being 30ish PDs at this time last year to auctioning recently for 100.

Back