PC> Lames

Hm ok a little bit different answers. Is it useful to have machine on it?
I thought that the 25m was the same as a 0'd. In that case it's probably like @salvador55 says.
But the 25n should definitely be worth a bit more than a 0'd.

They just auction one for like 16pds... why do you PC them so high?! It's 15 to 20pds...
Stat differences. UNTIL today 0 EXCALIBUR went for 20pd. All stats in Excalibur boost value even slightly. And native is immensely wanted.

We're likely at the cusp of players having a lot of what they want and prices of non ubers will drop.

Last edited:
Stat differences. UNTIL today 0 EXCALIBUR went for 20pd. All stats in Excalibur boost value even slightly. And native is immensely wanted.

We're likely at the cusp of players having a lot of what they want and prices of non ubers will drop.

Well if it had hit I guess it would make a HUGE diference on price depending on the %, but since stuff without hit is not worth sphering unless you're super rich, I personally don't think it makes that much of a diference, sure a couple of pds yeah but not double the value like you said in the 1st PC.

Well if it had hit I guess it would make a HUGE diference on price depending on the %, but since stuff without hit is not worth sphering unless you're super rich, I personally don't think it makes that much of a diference, sure a couple of pds yeah but not double the value like you said in the 1st PC.

If that's the case let me know when you find a native Excalibur. Even a 10n Excalibur sold for 20pd not long ago.

Back