PC> L&K38 H95

Ame

6F5CB5DC-A9A8-4CEA-9EBB-90E7707023FD.png
Found this in TTF today.

Haven’t really used this weapon. Just found one and considered it to be useless then sold it in official server many years ago.

But I saw someone (especially Hunters) used it in Ephinea server. What situation can this weapon be used? And how much does a hit95 one worth?

Thanks a lot!

put simply, it acts as a ranged DF on HUcast. There may be some niche uses on other classes a well (solo fonm falz) but it's primarily a HUct tool.

Using H you can kill a lot of basic mobs and some large HP enemies as well once fully sphered. Belras are a good example.

Thank you. Will have it sphered and try!

95h is pretty busted for hucast but any DPS can use it effectively in different parts of the game [multimode], and any class except foney will destroy stuff with it in single player mode. it gets better when you sphere it
:D Thanks cam. This is the highest hit% I’ve found in PSO. Hope it not to be a junk.

This is amazing, finding hit this high on something actually valuable is unbelievable, it will likely never happen again. I don't know if you plan to HUcast/Other or get deep into the game but if so I would keep it. But if you do sell, you can set up any amount of characters with good stuff. Legendary toy. I honestly have no idea about the price but I am sure from the posts you have an idea of value, I just wanted to come to say my piece.

Reactions: Ame
:D Thanks cam. This is the highest hit% I’ve found in PSO. Hope it not to be a junk.
Not a chance. This is literally one of the highest sought after weapons you could possibly find. Its way beyond unpriceable because for LK38 to be good, you need hit like this, but when you do, its an unreplacable weapon. Its too good to sell in my humble opinion.

You have no idea what you found, one of the most coveted weapons and with a hit that is on a par with the best on the server, that weapon already becomes someone famous on the server.

That weapon surely made many drool and they would pay amounts and items as you have no idea.

keep it

Thanks guys, sincerely.

I AFK from PSOBB Japan official server in ’2008. So I did not know the value about L&K38 at all. No one had found out how to use it till I AFK.

Last edited:
@dewdadash paid a crazy amount for a similar LK

digging that up may give you a place to start

EDIT: found it
View attachment 15704
Thanks for your information!

Yea, I heard about that, too. The seller contacted with me. His LK was A.Beast + Hit95. I was quite happy in getting a similar one.

But for weapons like this, finding a correct buyer is most important.

Agreed with 6k+. It could possibly go for more depending how much liquid and gear people are willing to put up for it.

Also having room for Machine & Dark is a very nice bonus.

@Ame It's worth a minimum of 2000 pd. I expect it would go for about 4-5k depending on what you value. I don't think anyone has that in raw PD's.

If you are considering selling, I suggest running a 72 hour to 108 hour auction. I don't think you'd need to worry about a minimum. There's 3 or 4 people I can think that would bid over 2k. If you are worried, put a minimum of 1200-1500.

Back