PC/KUNAI 60HIT

DccD

2eme account
Guildcard
hii don't know if it's worth something but i want to know how much is in pds ty

I think the arrest is reduced on the last hit, but i can't find informations about that. btw for collec it's going for 10 at least i think

Cool find. I believe the 30H event ones were going for just a couple PDs, but it is very useful for a FO to Arrest a target or multiple targets.

I've never seen one above 30H traded publicly, so it's hard to say. Definitely auction-worthy to find out. Probably 50-100 if I had to guess.

Cool find. I believe the 30H event ones were going for just a couple PDs, but it is very useful for a FO to Arrest a target or multiple targets.

I've never seen one above 30H traded publicly, so it's hard to say. Definitely auction-worthy to find out. Probably 50-100 if I had to guess.
ty=)

I think the arrest is reduced on the last hit, but i can't find informations about that. btw for collec it's going for 10 at least i think
Kunai are not reduced. 50+ as SLU said is much more likely.

ok. So why a 3rd hit multi targetted arrest is not reduced? just to know, cause i don't really understand ^^

all cards are unreduced, even 9* cards

I'm 99% sure it's because the game consider them as single target weapons, because 66% of the time they are.

Back