PC>Gal Gryphon

1 pd but you might have someone trying to sell for a bit more cause the base weapon does have a use. It takes off 21% of your hp with the 3rd special hit, so it pretty much just screams set up mag triggers.

As an extra note for this fun weapon I should point out the special has hard attack accuracy with its hard attack power so you don't have to go crazy pc wise to buff it that much (even with FOmar) and the piercing energy wave gives it a few good traits.

Granted weapon wise it was never the best for single target damage even card wise cause FOmar did have guardianna as an end game thought to RNG for and basic guns for better short term damage. However, due to being an enemy weapon and before Girasole had hit on here I'd say this at least had some use as the fast to build option (fast as far as PSO goes anyway) as an ok close range single target weapon with some cool extra uses. Granted that use is pretty much gone considering Girasole is much better close range wise on a single target and the little extra uses it gets for battle utility are better IMO even if the hp drain isn't anywhere near as good on Girasole.

It has kept some uses though:
Like turning the worm/fish bosses into California Rolls. The special's wind blade after all is a piercing attack so it cuts them up and they are pretty much fully set up for this weapon to shine for how they act just in general.

Plus now n then the piercing wave attack is kind of fun for just general stuff. Hitting several enemies in a combo 4 or 5 times is great, to the point where it can out just outright out damage a sss DoB combo target wise and hitting more than 4 foes sometimes if used right at a lower hp cost to the user. It does after all have 5 hits in a combo and the wind blade pretty much just hits whatever crosses it so it can hit far more than just 4 targets and with card traits for the hits. Granted its a lot more situational to use this than DoB so yeah there is the trade off that I guess keeps DoB on top general damage wise.

Keep this tool in mind. is great due to its main use (hp drain again) so it does potentially have a part in your inventory if you can fit it in.

Back