PC > Arrest Calibur [50/0/0/0|60]

Id say less than n/ab/h RL. Native>AB but AB has its uses too. 5(+)pd maybe.

you trade 50% in another stat for about +6% chance to hit most relevant enemies unfrozen
Probably not worth using over RL, so I value it at like 1 ;-;

This is better than a RL Calibur since 60% hit means it's more worth using photon spheres on and can eventually be better than a RL Calibur. Honestly I'd say it's worth around 10 PD.

This is better than a RL Calibur since 60% hit means it's more worth using photon spheres on and can eventually be better than a RL Calibur. Honestly I'd say it's worth around 10 PD.
ur high, just to get any percent up to 50 is 99pd + 80pd, and the ata calculator says otherwise, anime did the calc for you and showed only 6% improvement in chance to hit, so ur 60% became 66% congrats, you should have just froze it anyway and used 50h RL calibur

It's p rare for people to sphere 60h cals. I've seen more people add a sphere to RL cals to make it 80 ab etc.
No need to sphere a cal when RL will do the job just fine. I could potentially see someone use this in Desert for zu's however, but n/ab would be better for merissa's.

Well that was pretty mean ealonzo. I'm not high. I'm just thinking logically. You shouldn't use many resources on a weapon that will too easily become obsolete. Sure it's a sphere + 80 PDs to get the A. Beast the same, but that's not a good way to look at it. The better way would be to see that you're eventually going to want to replace one with only 50 hit for something better. If you make one into a 100/100/0/0/50 Calibur and resell it, it's probably going to give you a huge net loss to the point where you'll wish you used a higher than 50 hit Calibur to begin with.

66 is noticeably higher than 60. In fact, it's like doing 10% more damage. If you use this for long enough it'll eventually pay off. Sure it may not seem worth it in the short term. But after long enough, it'll pay off.

Well that was pretty mean ealonzo. I'm not high. I'm just thinking logically. You shouldn't use many resources on a weapon that will too easily become obsolete. Sure it's a sphere + 80 PDs to get the A. Beast the same, but that's not a good way to look at it. The better way would be to see that you're eventually going to want to replace one with only 50 hit for something better. If you make one into a 100/100/0/0/50 Calibur and resell it, it's probably going to give you a huge net loss to the point where you'll wish you used a higher than 50 hit Calibur to begin with.

66 is noticeably higher than 60. In fact, it's like doing 10% more damage. If you use this for long enough it'll eventually pay off. Sure it may not seem worth it in the short term. But after long enough, it'll pay off.
Yeah but its so much pd to get to that point. No one spheres 50h or 60h, they want at least 70h+ and many will only sphere caliburs with 80h+. If I had to sphere a RL cal or this cal id go with RL.

Thanks for the input everyone.

And thank you anime for the math on 60% vs 50%.

I had a feeling that Native on its own wouldn't salvage it if the hit weren't worth it over RL, but thank you for the confirmation.

Back