PC> 65h demon laser

Cool but idk. Don't know if 15 extra hit really helps this that much. Granted it does have more hit than 50hit bringer's rifle by just a bit but bringer has about 200 more atp

Doesn't have the wao 80h+ hit to start a bidding circlejerk but if the forum values bringers at ~80 you'd want about that.. it seems dumb to sell for any less.

Not sure anyone would pay close to that amount though... you're probably better off keeping it.

Last edited:
Bringer's is valued at 80 cause at the least you have to spend at the min 30 pds to make it and works for 8/12 classes in the game and is staple gear for 4 of the classes that use it. This can only be used by 4 of those 8 characters and is only a bit better hit wise (2 ata) than bringer's but is worse atp wise by around 100+ (yeah I was wrong about the 200+ in my 1st post, oh well).

Bringer's 50 hit
346-388 power
113 ata

Demon's laser with 65 hit
250-260 power
115 ata

Another thing is this gun isn't even that great on 2 of the classes that can use it (Racast and Racaseal due to demon's reduction in ultimate) and the extra punch of bringer's is more value than 2 extra hit on the two classes that have more ata than any other class in the game.

I mean are you really gonna tell me that +2 ata is more useful than 100+ power?

Granted if your mains are a Ramar and Ramarl and you have no desire to play a fo then there is no real reason to build a bringer's as well and this is pretty good for em. Personally I'd be fine with getting 10+ pds for this myself if I found it or keep it as a trophy.

Last edited:
Bringer's is valued at 80 cause at the least you have to spend at the min 30 pds to make it and works for 8/12 classes in the game and is staple gear for 4 of the classes that use it. This can only be used by 4 of those 8 characters and is only a bit better hit wise (2 ata) than bringer's but is worse atp wise by around 100+ (yeah I was wrong about the 200+ in my 1st post, oh well).

Bringer's 50 hit
346-388 power
113 ata

Demon's laser with 65 hit
250-260 power
115 ata

Another thing is this gun isn't even that great on 2 of the classes that can use it (Racast and Racaseal due to demon's reduction in ultimate) and the extra punch of bringer's is more value than 2 extra hit on the two classes that have more ata than any other class in the game.

I mean are you really gonna tell me that +2 ata is more useful than 100+ power?

Granted if your mains are a Ramar and Ramarl and you have no desire to play a fo then there is no real reason to build a bringer's as well and this is pretty good for em. Personally I'd be fine with getting 10+ pds for this myself if I found it or keep it as a trophy.
no one uses bringers for atp lol

The extra atp on bringer's can help it finish off weakened foes/allow lower level characters to do some damage if they need it than 2 extra ata on this silly thing will.

Still doesn't discredit my other points (4 extra classes can use bringer's, 2 of the classes that use this in the 1st place have weaker demon's)

The idea of this being 80 is just silly is what I'm saying.

Very handy to snipe, I use it on dorphons delbiters mini bosses etc, I'd pay like 20pd

Back