PC> 40Hit Bringer rifle

maybe 15? With Animal parts and adding Hit, u probably wony get back the value u added in PCs unless u get lucky.

of course it's worth the pcs o-o

Last edited:
2 pc just to get 1 with 10 hit (cost of arm + 1st pc)

8 pds with 20 hit total spent

At least 14 pds for 30 hit total spent.

22 at least for 40 hit, more imo cause luck isn't nice at all beyond 20 hit. I spent 12 pcs just to bring mine to 30hit and already 4 pcs trying for 40hit.

Total wise I've gone through 40 pds on my arm and it only has 30 hit. Some people have less luck than I do (30/40 hits are both pretty much a coin flip if it happens or not).

Last edited:
of course it's worth the pcs o-o

I said if u get lucky...u may fail a 30->40h 3-4 times before you get it. Ur not gonna get 40pd for a 40h Bringers. It took me 6 tries to get from 40-50...u think Imma get 80pds for a 50h Bringers rifle? Probably not.

You won't get 80 for your 50% but if u don't value a 50% at at least 50 pds I'm think u ripping someone off or u don't know how lucky u had been to get it for so cheap

You won't get 80 for your 50% but if u don't value a 50% at at least 50 pds I'm think u ripping someone off or u don't know how lucky u had been to get it for so cheap

just depends on the buyer....at a 20% success rate, that can be expensive...unless u get lucky.

I only failed and 20% hit once, i passed everything else first try. So 3pds for arm, and spent a total of 12PC's to make it 40 hit.

I think yomap is saying that regardless of how many pcs it took you, it doesn't necessarily mean someone will trade that equivalent for the weapon

40 hit, unfortunately is not maxed, but you could probably get at least 18-20 PDs.

It's more of a personal investment weapon than a resell value IMO.

18 pds seems pretty low given that it would take you 23 pds counting the cost of the arm to make if you lucked out every time and this is a weapon with decent demand. Anyone aiming for a 50 hitter would take that deal. I would put it more in the range of the high 20s low 30s personally.

I'd gladly pay 30pds for a 40%, the fact that I've blown 28 and only have 30% to enjoy makes me pissed off.

Back