PC> 40% Dark Lame, Shouren

15 pd lame. 20ish after unseal. Maybe some one specifically wants higher machine and could go for just a bit more.
4pd SHOUREN.

15 pd lame. 20ish after unseal. Maybe some one specifically wants higher machine and could go for just a bit more.
4pd SHOUREN.
That's a 0 hit dark lame... not machine... but not native either so your pc is still probably accurate.
0/0/0/40 | 0h looks more clear.

That's a 0 hit dark lame... not machine... but not native either so your pc is still probably accurate.
0/0/0/40 | 0h looks more clear.

Ah I see, yeah i glanced over that wrong. My PC does change, to 20PD for the lame, 25 after unseal. its over 30% dark, so it does increase.

People have been debating in lobbies about %'s on lames, and aparently native is useless(which its not), and dark is the best. So maybe they buy these are higher rates now, i donno, but I doubt they even have PD to buy one.

Ah I see, yeah i glanced over that wrong. My PC does change, to 20PD for the lame, 25 after unseal. its over 30% dark, so it does increase.

People have been debating in lobbies about %'s on lames, and aparently native is useless(which its not), and dark is the best. So maybe they buy these are higher rates now, i donno, but I doubt they even have PD to buy one.
native for sure more useful than dark

ep4 mobs teleport.
Unless yout can smack their face in with a dark excal. On other servers I would have agreed with you but it's hard to match excal's damage on this server. I personally smack machine with an Excal from time to time (not my go to by any means, and no I wouldn't put spheres into anything but native personally)

Edit: changed "lame" to "excal"

Native > Machine > Dark > A.Beast imo ^_^

Native > Machine > Dark > A.Beast imo ^_^
I used Photon Sphere to knock down Dal Ral Lie earlier.
Code:
EXCALIBUR [0/0/0/0|35] → [0/30/0/0|35]
Whether it was a good choice is a mystery o_O

Back