PC> 10h Handgun:Milla and 55h Charge Cannon

10 hit Milla is utterly worthless IMO. Since nobody in their right mind would waste a Handgun:guld on making a 10 hit Guld Milla.
(GM requires at least 30+ hit to be even vaguely useful IMO).

In fact it makes me wonder why a 10 hit Milla was even included in presents (except perhaps as a troll item).

Last edited:
Because 40D10H GM is dope. The only serious instance where it'd be used is Falz 3 when invincible, hence it came with Dark, and the 10H provide the necessary cosmetics; no Hit looks garbage, at least to me.

4-10 PD for the Milla and around 1 for the Cannon I'd say.
(Saw the Milla listed for 10 and bought one for around 8 PDs worth of stuff recently.)

I've used a variety of hit GM's at falz, and I was barely happy with even 35 hit.

Sure, GM is potentially VERY useful at the invincible part... but not if it misses a lot (which it definately will with only 10 hit). And of course the 40% Dark doesn't mean anything at all if it's missing.

10 hit GM isn't even worth the inventory slot.
Lets not forget that even at the best of times GM has horrible range, which makes it more debilitating than useful if it has poor stats.

10hit Milla = 0pd's (It's purely just a waste of HG:Guld)

Last edited:
I think the point is that most people will find neither a Guld, nor Milla with hit.

In those situations the 40D/10H is about the best you can hope for unless all you really want to do in life is run lost heat sword and gush falz (Which is capped anyway, even unreduced).

GM for the most part is just an ATP mech without special - 10h should be enough for HHH goodness on most things.

If you were talking about Mille Marteaux on the other hand I'd agree with you. Ophelie, while not a great hunt, is better than trying to find another hit uber, with the added benefit of actually having a decent special half of the time. No, not divine punishment - that's the shit one. But even then any hit is really just for show and resale value.

Last edited:
I think the point is that most people will find neither a Guld, nor Milla with hit.
Exactly. So given that there are probably only to be 3 or less found in next couple of years or so, then why troll those few people with 10hit Milla?
I just don't see why the present didn't have a little higher hit given that (as you say yourself) how few people are ever going to be able to use it. What would have been the harm giving those few people something more useful?

Furthermore, if it had higher hit it would encourage Guld hunts, which is by no means a bad thing.

Plus of course, if only a handful of ppl will ever need to use it then what makes people think it has any value? Especially at the moment, with how many Gulds around? One? Maybe even none?
And how many Milla's...?

Last edited:
You're missing the point.

There are people who own multiple Gulds, but generally speaking you can expect 1/20 to come with hit.

Most people think a 1/30,000, 1/40,000 rate is bad enough, making your goal 20x less likely and shrugging off the amount of time that takes is insane.

Even by your own reckoning, making a "troll GM" first is completely worth the time - you'd likely have a literal collection of Gulds and Millas (or the currency to start one) by the time you actually find 35+ hit.

Wew.

Last edited:
I never said anything about hunting a hit Guld.
What you're talking about is one person obtaining a decent hit GM through intensive hunting. And lets face it, you can count the number of people prepared to do that on one badly mutilated hand.

Most people will find either one item or the other, and trade. And most of those will just be lucky drops, not the result of specific hunts.

I'm pretty sure I could find someone selling a 20+hit Milla (or 20+hit GM) a lot faster than I could hunt a 2nd Guld. Wasting the 1st Guld on 10 hit Milla is just... lol.

Edit: I basically agree with you that if a newbie happened to find a guld and didn't have much good stuff, then paying a few pd's for the 10hit Milla would be worth it. But how many of those Guld-toting newbies are there likely to be?

Last edited:
I most certainly would not waste my guld on a 10 hit milla. I did a shit ton of HBR to get it and I plan to have more hit, even if I'm hunting forever. Anyone that makes 10hit GM imo either has 2 guld (because they have been hunting hit and got without) , doesn't care and just wants the GM for collection/not prepared to hunt just for falz inv, or is wasting their only guld unknowingly thus wasting (but how many people get guld without hunting it for a long time? Shyn in our hbr months ago, damn he made 0hit GM, rip). Imo It's utterly pointless to waste your guld... But i can understand people not wanting to commit to a decent hit one. I cry for every 10H GM that may be made... At least it's still got decent ATP, even though outclassed.

Also, I don't think people own multiple guld. I don't think many even own a guld. Like less than 10 people afaik.

Anyways, an items use isn't equivalent to its value.

I'd say about 5 pds for 10H Mil.

Last edited:
Back