PC> 0/15/0/0/50 Guardianna

50 pds or less? Could see it going for less than 50pds in an auction, fonewm only item, low demand, ideally you'd want more hit but no reason to hunt this when 50h is likely available somewhere closeby. gl

50 pds or less? Could see it going for less than 50pds in an auction, fonewm only item, low demand, ideally you'd want more hit but no reason to hunt this when 50h is likely available somewhere closeby. gl
Thank you!

Ah, meant to say fomar only item for atp. Rune would know more uses though, I rarely use fo, just fomarl occasionally.

Yeah, I noticed Rune actually tried to auction one just like mine a couple months ago and it never got any bites.

Yeah, I noticed Rune actually tried to auction one just like mine a couple months ago and it never got any bites.
That stings still. The want for this is varied pretty much. Worse yet it is like dob in that you need tons of hit (like this level) to be worth it yet dob is a whole lot easier to farm.

I'm sorry, @Rune !! I was just trying to confirm what I was being told, that it can be a hard sell cause it's pretty much a niche weapon. ☹

Back