PC> [0/0/50/0|80] Charge Raygun

sink

Nuts
Guildcard
I'm thinking about auctioning this in the future.

I also have a noob question about trading large sums of PDs. Do players seriously carry around x99 PDs with different characters/accounts or is there an alternative to photon spheres I don't know about?

Somewhere in the vicinity of 1k-2k for that rg. More with the right buyers.
Photon Hoards can be obtained by speaking to the npc twice in the room nearest to counter within gallon's shop. You trade 99pd for a PH, and vice versa.

Last edited:
Congrats on the find. That is probably one of the best Charge Rayguns in the history of the server. It is nearly invaluable.

You should certainly auction it if you want to sell, however, before you do so you may want to consider what items you are interested in and how to value them. There are plenty of great folks here and on the Discord who can help you build a list of wants.

The auction will attract a lot of attention and bids so it is important that you be clear in what you are looking for so that players can bid appropriately.

Good luck!

I'm thinking about auctioning this in the future.

I also have a noob question about trading large sums of PDs. Do players seriously carry around x99 PDs with different characters/accounts or is there an alternative to photon spheres I don't know about?

Greetings, and welcome to Ephinea!

I have some advice to offer you, and I have a taste for what this auction will be like as well. So please click on the links, and enjoy.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I do have a similar answer to @VENOM that is detailed in the auction advice link.

Thanks for the support! I knew it sounded silly to carry x99 PDs on multiple characters. Good to know there's another alternative besides Photon Spheres.

I'm going to wait for time to pass before considering auctioning it, along with a planned "want" list. Who knows, I might even like using this weapon!

Back