Partial mat reset.

Ade

;3
I got this idea from Torchlight II:

Add a command that allows you to undo the most recent material used (if the game can remember this). If not, add a shop where a player can pay 1 PD to remove up to 2 (or maybe 3) materials.

This way, if someone screws up and eats a wrong material from the quick menu, they're not screwed and won't have to start over with a full mat reset.

If it's not possible to outright remove materials from the quick menu, I think this would be a good alternative.

Edit: Feel free to make it cost 3 or even 5 PDs, but I thought this would be a good thing to weigh against a full mat reset. (If you really messed up, you can just use the full reset and bite the bullet.)

Edit: To be clear, all of my characters are 100% finished and their stats are perfect. I do not stand to benefit from this in any way. I just think it would be cool.

Edit 2: As with the full mat reset, the destroyed material would not be returned to the player's inventory, so that would also be part of the "cost."

Last edited:
I think an 'undo' option for the last mat wouldn't hurt, though I don't see a need to pay a few pds either

Though, it's blocked from menu in normal play now?

I wanted to bring this one up to the forefront now that the forum is public. I'm only going to do this with 2 of my old suggestions so it doesn't get spammy, but I think this was one of my better ones. Thanks!

I would really appreciate if there would be any way to avoid the total reset, for cases such as Ade has mentioned.
Maybe the same could be added for mags?

Back