parasite wear

IIRC 80 PDs on a 90+/35+ Stink Frame in one go gives you max stat Lafuteria. It's like Aura Field with a different skin and can get max stat more easily... at the cost of that much PDs.

I think this one has a real narrow window for high stats, like you need to have a high stat frame to start with. That might already be assumed if so my bad

*Note, I was incorrect here.

Last edited:
IIRC the Stink Frame Armour cannot be above 90ish or it will result in a min stat Virus Armour. One must find a Stink Frame close to 90 DFP for max stats in the DFP department. EVP same way if you want it. Also, thats roughly 80PDs being spent so it is highly recommended that the player invest in finding a Stink Frame with 85-90 DFP.

I think this one has a real narrow window for high stats, like you need to have a high stat frame to start with. That might already be assumed if so my bad
IIRC the Stink Frame Armour cannot be above 90ish or it will result in a min stat Virus Armour. One must find a Stink Frame close to 90 DFP for max stats in the DFP department. EVP same way if you want it. Also, thats roughly 80PDs being spent so it is highly recommended that the player invest in finding a Stink Frame with 85-90 DFP.
From what we tested in Sandbox, any Stink Frame with DFP above 90 gives max DFP as well. I don't remember if that's vanilla PSO behavior, but basically it has a huge margin for max stat, compared to any other armor. Stink Frame is easier drop too. 80 PDs is expensive though.

Not mentioned yet but probably good to know: If you're making Lafuteria, you must make it in one go, use all four Parasitic Cell on it without re-logging or changing block. Otherwise the Lafuteria will become min stat since the middle 3 armors have no varying stats.

From what we tested in Sandbox, any Stink Frame with DFP above 90 gives max DFP as well. I don't remember if that's vanilla PSO behavior, but basically it has a huge margin for max stat, compared to any other armor. Stink Frame is easier drop too. 80 PDs is expensive though.

Not mentioned yet but probably good to know: If you're making Lafuteria, you must make it in one go, use all four Parasitic Cell on it without re-logging or changing block. Otherwise the Lafuteria will become min stat since the middle 3 armors have no varying stats.

Didn't realize that Stink Frame over 90DFP can result in Max Virus Armour. Interesting information indeed.

ok well my stink fram has 122 defense, so that would make a max virus armor?
| |
| |
| |
\ /
IIRC 80 PDs on a 90+/35+ Stink Frame in one go gives you max stat Lafuteria. It's like Aura Field with a different skin and can get max stat more easily... at the cost of that much PDs.

Its all up to the EVP of it now which is a fairly low prerequisite out of its variance range.
Stink Frame.png

Last edited:
ok well my stink fram has 122 defense, so that would make a max virus armor?
Remember to do it in one go (see my post above), and you might have to change block after finishing making the Lafuteria, not sure. I recommend anyone who is making one to test in Sandbox to make sure they can really get max stat without messing up somehow. I don't want to be held account for anyone's waste of PDs.

Remember you can only make one at level 156, if you forgot you might try to make it at lower levels and end up wasting the frame and the PDs.

Back