P&P RPGs!

Sky's the Limit

FOnewearl
Anyone here into these? Paper, pencils, dice, a couple mates, and imagination!

My absolute favourite is Vampire the Masquerade along with the rest of old World of Darkness.

I also play Feng Shui 2, and the Superhero add-on for Savage Worlds. D&D is okay, but not my favourite. My friend also got me the book for the Firefly RPG! I tried Star Wars Edge of the Empire too. Everytime I do a fantasy sci-fi game I wanna make a PSO character. XD OH! A game called Lady Blackbird is pretty fun too.

How about you guys? Favourite characters? I'll write about some of mine later.

Last edited:
Tried D&D in college when a buddy from my chess crew invited me to her D&D group, it was uhhhh OKAY. I have 0 imagination so I didn't really like it after 2 or 3 sessions lol.

Tried D&D in college when a buddy from my chess crew invited me to her D&D group, it was uhhhh OKAY. I have 0 imagination so I didn't really like it after 2 or 3 sessions lol.
WHOA A GIRL D&D PLAYER? You should've kept up with it.

Raided her dungeon, know what I'm sayin'? Ehehehehehee.
afc189312e279cf1b36b6441df9adf6a.jpg

Sorry babe, I'm a monopoly guy. I like to capitalize off pain and suffering.

Ring a ding baby Risk is my suit too. Nothing better than conquering all of South America.

World of Darkness is great, I am a big fan of storyteller gameplay. I know where my character sheet representing my selenity gunslinger is...

I love the World of Darkness, Werewolf: The Apocalypse especially. Sadly, parts of our group have moved away.

Currently playing Cyberpunk, though. Also nice, but the cWoD is better.

I tried tabletop RPG once which had pencils, dice and paper. I was dragged into it by a friend because one of their TRPG mates couldnt make it. It was my first time so had no idea wtf I was doing or what I had to say but in the end, it was alright. Wasnt as amazing as my friend kept telling me, but it wasnt as boring as i heard either. Only time i used pencil and paper while gaming before was in starcraft where id put a build order on a sticky note and stick it near my monitor lol.
  • 9/10 - Supply Depot
  • 11/18 - Barracks - One Marine only
  • 11/18 - Refinery
  • 15/18 or 16/18 - Supply Depot
  • 15/26 or 16/26 - Factory
  • @100% Factory - Vulture and then Machine Shop
  • 18/26 - Factory
  • @100% Factory - Machine Shop
  • 23/26 - Supply Depot
  • @100% Machine Shop - Research Speed and mines and pump Vultures
  • 28/34 - Supply Depot
  • Attack when you have 6-8 Vultures