Oy!

gally

I never posted an intro for whatever reason. Its my uhh.... third week on Ephinea? Something like that. Played offline GC PSO with friends and my dad for years as a kid. Finally got to play online on schthack for a while, but only got to level 176 before stopping. I was a dirty peasant over there named iangard. (Lame name i know, i just went by ian).

I've been enjoying Ephinea a lot more than my previous home so far too. And i mean... a lot more... I can actually get what I need on this server cause of it's economy. That and the loot system is great.

I hope to make moar friends in the coming days. If Simon from schthack is on here, give a shout out bro!

I never posted an intro for whatever reason. Its my uhh.... third week on Ephinea? Something like that. Played offline GC PSO with friends and my dad for years as a kid. Finally got to play online on schthack for a while, but only got to level 176 before stopping. I was a dirty peasant over there named iangard. (Lame name i know, i just went by ian).

I've been enjoying Ephinea a lot more than my previous home so far too. And i mean... a lot more... I can actually get what I need on this server cause of it's economy. That and the loot system is great.

I hope to make moar friends in the coming days. If Simon from schthack is on here, give a shout out bro!
EEEeeeeee!!! Always nice to has Old Guard Cubers return to the fight! And yes, MOST if not All of us here are SCHT Refugees as well, so you'll fit right in dear! Our economy is better, our attitude is better, our Quality of life perks are the Shiznit, our staff and server gods actually give a damn,....as word gets out of how nicer it is here...we very may be the last server standing in the end...*cues QUEEN "Princes of the universe"* XD! If your name here is still iangard, mew'll keep an eye out for your name to Pounce ya! Welcome Home! =3

EEEeeeeee!!! Always nice to has Old Guard Cubers return to the fight! And yes, MOST if not All of us here are SCHT Refugees as well, so you'll fit right in dear! Our economy is better, our attitude is better, our Quality of life perks are the Shiznit, our staff and server gods actually give a damn,....as word gets out of how nicer it is here...we very may be the last server standing in the end...*cues QUEEN "Princes of the universe"* XD! If your name here is still iangard, mew'll keep an eye out for your name to Pounce ya! Welcome Home! =3

We ran stuffz the other day Mewmew! Is Gally!!! We had long talks about kitty coffins and pouncing people!

We ran stuffz the other day Mewmew! Is Gally!!! We had long talks about kitty coffins and pouncing people!
Ohhhhh!!! Sorry! Your mew has the attention span of a POTATO CHIP at times but Yes! Your name definately rings a warm bell dear! =n.n=! Iangard wasn't putting up any flags lol. <3!

Back