[OSRS]Old School RuneScape

I feel you on that. I went to such great lengths to sign myself up for members as a kid haha.

I feel you on that. I went to such great lengths to sign myself up for members as a kid haha.
Lol I mean it is the main reason I never got into WoW, I wasn't allowed anything with a subscription cost.

I ended up getting both AQ and OSRS subs when I got older and had my own money, and I learned that they are entirely worth the cost for what you get from them. Both games have very fair monetization and more games should learn from them I think.

this is true, so many games are pay to win now days. I like the idea of either cosmetic or subscription items to generate income and keep the developers paid so they keep working. one of the worst games that i spent a ton of time on is conquer online. i do not think any other game is as pay to win as CO lol

The great thing about OSRS is once you're in members you can sustain it pretty easily with in game currency if you want with very little effort put forth.

The great thing about OSRS is once you're in members you can sustain it pretty easily with in game currency if you want with very little effort put forth.
unless you are a scrub like me haha. that gold is more valuable than my subscription fee. although i hear people make alts just to collect membership

nice dude. 200m xp and only pet i have is vorki @ 6 skills and head at 14. i really want the zilyana pet. i gotta bump this post. gonna start pso again but been spending all my time on osrs. base 85s atm.

whats your acc name? I'm nearing maxed. I only have runecrafting and hunter left. Can't catch me fucking with that, though. :rolleyes:

swagging all quests and mini quests complete i hope lil b feeling these gains

Attachments

• 2020-02-21_01-18-26.png
    2020-02-21_01-18-26.png
    392.7 KB · Views: 15
Damn, I really want the Rift Guardian before I get 99 Runecraft, I think it's one of the coolest pets. Stopped at 77 for now until I finish Elite K&K for the extra runes, although might run some Ourania cuz it's actually really chill.

Only have Giant Squirrel at the moment which I got at Canifis doing the Graceful farm. Currently farming Zalcano for my tool seeds atm though, hope I get smolcano !!

Yeah the RC pet is probably the best one imo. RC is such a great skill even though it seems like everyone hates it. I made an alt mostly just to do it for money/fun and haven't done much other than afk stuff and farming on my main since then lol. Kinda looking forward to the updates that are coming next week. I think they'll open up some pretty crazy methods that might be fun.

Agreed, Runecraft owns. Only issue is there's nothing early, since only once you have Lunars and a way to farm ess does it become nice.

People would probably like it more if it was actually worth doing for runes early instead of just buying, which I hope Jagex looks at sometime. Only like Wrath is worth doing at the moment since there's no other good sources for them.

Back