One More Returning Player!

Cota

Guildcard
Hello, and nice to meet y'all! Yet another SCHT refugee here. Had a friend recommend Ephinea for a more vanilla experience, and I gotta say I'm loving the server so far.

I played Ep 1 & 2 on the GC while growing up (honestly might be my most played game ever @.@) and every now and then I just get the itch to play again. I've played nearly every Phantasy Star out there (psu, 0, 2, portable, etc!) but none seem to hold me like the original, so here I am again :3

Hope I'll get to play with y'all, and it's awesome to see a friendly community still active on one of my favorite games ever!

Last edited:
Hello, and nice to meet y'all! Yet another SCHT refugee here. Had a friend recommend Ephinea for a more vanilla experience, and I gotta say I'm loving the server so far.

I played Ep 1 & 2 on the GC while growing up (honestly might be my most played game ever @.@) and every now and then I just get the itch to play again. I've played nearly every Phantasy Star out there (psu, 0, 2, portable, etc!) but none seem to hold me like the original, so here I am again :3

Hope I'll get to play with y'all, and it's awesome to see a friendly community still active on one of my favorite games ever!
SQUEEeeeeeee!!! *POUNCES and examines over closely!* Yet another SCHT survivor washes up upon our little tribes shore! *Helps you up, dries you off and points you in the direction of warm smiling (Hopefully familiar) faces! MOST if not All of us here are SCHT refugees as well. So mew is hoping you'll bump into some old battle buddies =3! Have heard the Same thing about All the other Phantasy Star ventures...Gorgeous as they are....Everyone said the SAME thing..."It just doesn't have the same Charm as the Original!". And yes, sadly those who had lost their way and were seduced by the other non-vanilla 'ugh' Servers only discovered later that OP Custom weps and 'donation' bought items RUIN any chance of actually 'enjoying' the game we grew to Love so much. Here we are 18 years later and still with the same adoring eyes and childlike smiles! ......Before mew goes into one of her signature mushy rants...just know we look forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too~ Welcome Home Warrior! =3

Last edited:
Back