OMG I'm playing PSO!!!

TaoChaos

Destiny awaits...
Halloooo!! I've been playing PSO on Gamecube since it was released, have 2 memory cards holding 8 characters (and an embarrassing amount of hours logged), but I had never played it online before!
I'm so very excited.
Made a new RaMarl this morning and ran solo through the forest. No, not "ran", I frolicked and gallivanted going "pew pew!" with my little pistol. Now I'm looking forward to buddying up with some people and embarking on a whole new kind of quest.
(If only I could import my GC saves. Shed a single tear for all those lovely mags)

Welcome :3

Welcome on Ephinea !

I started a new character so, we'll probably meets somehow. :D

The most, I'd say my RAmarl. But I really like to play my FOmarl too. They're different type of fun. :p

I'm playing with my "new" HUnewearl at the moment and so far, it's really fun too (Lv70).

"New" level 70... lol.
I spent so much time playing solo offline on GC that I had to get really good at being self reliant, and that pushed me to the RaMarl. But I will always relish the memories of strolling in as a FoNewm (and I always made them as short and scrawny as possible) and dropping RaFoies all over the place.

I'm going to post my excited noob findings, like "did you know you hold alt and hit keys to do different emotes?!?!"
Let your disdain and comments of "everyone knows that" rain upon me :rolleyes:

I'm going to post my excited noob findings, like "did you know you hold alt and hit keys to do different emotes?!?!"
Let your disdain and comments of "everyone knows that" rain upon me :rolleyes:

Everyone knows that!

Did you know that when you hit shift+alt+key you do the opposite sex emote ? and with ctrl+end (I think) it open the emote panel (Action palette change + palette top on gamepad).

Everyone knows that!

Did you know that when you hit shift+alt+key you do the opposite sex emote ? and with ctrl+end (I think) it open the emote panel (Action palette change + palette top on gamepad).
*falls out of chair backwards, floored by knowledge drop"
23DFB53F00000578-2864868-image-m-75_1418036437125.jpg

No joke though, I don't even think I will have time to hunt monsters any more, too much to be discovered/emoted.

Thanks Guy

Ok, noob comment of the day: figured out how to hotkey items and techs to the number keys. Thank you, thank you..

Bonus noob comment: being the special person/console gamer that I am, I could not get my head around using wasd to move and arrow keys for techs, so I used a custom keyboard config to switch them. The downside? Now I can't have my menu open and move. Problem? Uhh, yeah, no more trap dodging (or running past enemies without slowing to a walk and going "WHAT's THAT?? MONSTER??! BETTER CREEP BY LIKE A SNAIL MEBBE HE NO SEE ME *death*) :eek::confused:

Halloooo!! I've been playing PSO on Gamecube since it was released, have 2 memory cards holding 8 characters (and an embarrassing amount of hours logged), but I had never played it online before!
I'm so very excited.
Made a new RaMarl this morning and ran solo through the forest. No, not "ran", I frolicked and gallivanted going "pew pew!" with my little pistol. Now I'm looking forward to buddying up with some people and embarking on a whole new kind of quest.
(If only I could import my GC saves. Shed a single tear for all those lovely mags)
A Cuber returns to the fray! Wonderful to re-aquire such a passionate player into the family. Good news is, you can easily remake and improve said mags dear! Course the bad news is. ...HAVING to START OVER with the feeding, and the aquiring money to support said feeding and heaven help you without some kinda feed chart, lolz You'll be better than Fine here dear! Lots of caring souls here eager to halp and buddy up on quests to recover your lost loved PSO memories! Welcome Home! ♡

A Cuber returns to the fray! Wonderful to re-aquire such a passionate player into the family. Good news is, you can easily remake and improve said mags dear! Course the bad news is. ...HAVING to START OVER with the feeding, and the aquiring money to support said feeding and heaven help you without some kinda feed chart, lolz You'll be better than Fine here dear! Lots of caring souls here eager to halp and buddy up on quests to recover your lost loved PSO memories! Welcome Home! ♡
It's actually refreshing to start over from scratch, playing solo for so long became more of a vanity project. My favorite part of this so far is the interactions on the forums, it's wonderful to have found a community :D
My schedule allows very little play time, but hopefully I can find you on Ragol some time Mew <3

It's actually refreshing to start over from scratch, playing solo for so long became more of a vanity project. My favorite part of this so far is the interactions on the forums, it's wonderful to have found a community :D
My schedule allows very little play time, but hopefully I can find you on Ragol some time Mew <3
**Puts Tao tao-san on her POUNCE on SIGHT List!** IRL stuff is the Biggest Bane of just about ANY Online community dear! No biggies if it takes a awhile to find your mew mew! =3 But yes, at least the forums is avail for far more accessibility <3

Thank you to the wonderful people who gave me a piggy back ride through TTF last night! I may be super tired, I may have had PSO dreams all night, and I may just be pretending to work this morning while actually hanging out here on the forum, but it was so worth it!!! :D:D:D

Back