Oldie Newbie here!

Nanami_Momozono

In love with a fox spirit...
*UPDATE!!!!* So my stupid Mac did not work with bootcamp/Windows 7! I even sat with my dad who’s a software engineer/computer wiz extraordinare for two hours and we couldn’t make it work!!

Sooo because I’m crazy desperate to play PSO I’m going to save up to get an affordable PC to play it on but I probably won’t be able to purchase it til early July. But hey, at least that opens up a whole new foray of gaming for me.

PLEASE DONT FORGET ME GUYS! T.T I’ll keep active on this forum til then so I can live vicariously through everyone. See you on the game in July... *goes to cry alone in the corner*

————————————————————

Hey everyone!

I'm new here! :3 I used to play PSO on Dreamcast a lot but haven't played since! I think about PSO often and have such fond memories it makes me wanna cry. T.T The other day I did a google search on whether the PSU servers were still active and stumbled upon Ephinea and almost screamed. I'm SO HAPPY THIS IS A THING.

I actually haven't downloaded the game yet because I have a Mac and need to buy Windows to run with Bootcamp. I need help though. Do any of you play on a Mac? What version of Windows should I get? 7? 8? 10? (maybe not 10 cuz it's too 'esspensive' :p) Help please, I'm dying to play!

I know I'll be a HUnewearl like I always was. But I also need help choosing a server and a section ID. Any other advice you have for me I would wholeheartedly appreciate. I hope to get on the game and see everyone soon. I need to rekindle my obsession with this game pronto!

I will edit this post as updates come and I make a character. ^^

If there's anything you all would like to know about me, feel free to ask!

Sayonara! :oops:

Last edited:
Hey everyone!

I'm new here! :3 I used to play PSO on Dreamcast a lot but haven't played since! I think about PSO often and have such fond memories it makes me wanna cry. T.T The other day I did a google search on whether the PSU servers were still active and stumbled upon Ephinea and almost screamed. I'm SO HAPPY THIS IS A THING.

I actually haven't downloaded the game yet because I have a Mac and need to buy Windows to run with Bootcamp. I need help though. Do any of you play on a Mac? What version of Windows should I get? 7? 8? 10? (maybe not 10 cuz it's too 'esspensive' :p) Help please, I'm dying to play!

I know I'll be a HUnewearl like I always was. But I also need help choosing a server and a section ID. Any other advice you have for me I would wholeheartedly appreciate. I hope to get on the game and see everyone soon. I need to rekindle my obsession with this game pronto!

I will edit this post as updates come and I make a character. ^^

If there's anything you all would like to know about me, feel free to ask!

Sayonara! :oops:
SQUEEEEeeeeee!!! Yet Another Old Guard Dreamcaster heeds Nostalgia's call to arms! First off....HUneys are great to get your Mojo flowing again after being away for over a Decade! So Mew approves your choice! =3. Second, looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! >=3. Thirdly, Welcome Home! <3. OH....and finally....
From 1:36-1:41 Mew was CRYING from laughing!!! Good Luck....Stay SANE!! <3

this mew is just gorgeous....like the way you are, after all this time still welcoming all the new players so friendly is just amazing.
earlier i read in the shoutbox "make ephinea great again", but it already is and you are a part of this mew!<3

welcome to ephinea, i hope you can enjoy your time here Nanami and will soon be able to play.;) we have 3 servers "ships" you can play on, if youre searching for public partys fodra is your choice, if you are from europe and have other european players with u (usually the ship is almost empty, dont expect public partys to join here) or want to play solo maybe the eu ship Lumireis is your choice cuz of latency

this mew is just gorgeous....like the way you are, after all this time still welcoming all the new players so friendly is just amazing.
earlier i read in the shoutbox "make ephinea great again", but it already is and you are a part of this mew!<3

welcome to ephinea, i hope you can enjoy your time here Nanami and will soon be able to play.;) we have 3 servers "ships" you can play on, if youre searching for public partys fodra is your choice, if you are from europe and have other european players with u (usually the ship is almost empty, dont expect public partys to join here) or want to play solo maybe the eu ship Lumireis is your choice cuz of latency
='),',',' <3

Welcome Aboard! You'll find alot of helpful folks who will help you get started if you need it. Just give us a shout.

Bootcamp with Windows 7 should run pretty well. In my experience it makes stuff super easy to deal with switching between OS X and Windows. >_> Sorry the tech side of me is coming out again.

Welcome Aboard! You'll find alot of helpful folks who will help you get started if you need it. Just give us a shout.

Bootcamp with Windows 7 should run pretty well. In my experience it makes stuff super easy to deal with switching between OS X and Windows. >_> Sorry the tech side of me is coming out again.

Thanks friend! Good to know. I will mostly likely take you up on the offer for help. I'm waiting for my package in the mail like a 5 year old!

*UPDATE!!!!* So my stupid Mac did not work with bootcamp/Windows 7! I even sat with my dad who’s a software engineer/computer wiz extraordinare for two hours and we couldn’t make it work!!

Sooo because I’m crazy desperate to play PSO I’m going to save up to get an affordable PC to play it on but I probably won’t be able to purchase it til early July. But hey, at least that opens up a whole new foray of gaming for me.

PLEASE DONT FORGET ME GUYS! T.T I’ll keep active on this forum til then so I can live vicariously through everyone. See you on the game in July... *goes to cry alone in the corner*

I’m gonna post this at the top of the page so everyone sees I guess... :(

I’m gonna post this at the top of the page so everyone sees I guess... :(
Awwwww? No Worries Nanami-san! We'll be patiently waiting here with open arms and paws in some cases <3! Summer Event may even be in full swing by time you DO pop on too =3! You'll prolly get a bevy of players telling you what PC or even laptop to get to play PSO on. Worse case scenario, you can go to www.Newegg.com and build your own for cheap! =3. No Rush! <3

Awwwww? No Worries Nanami-san! We'll be patiently waiting here with open arms and paws in some cases <3! Summer Event may even be in full swing by time you DO pop on too =3! You'll prolly get a bevy of players telling you what PC or even laptop to get to play PSO on. Worse case scenario, you can go to www.Newegg.com and build your own for cheap! =3. No Rush! <3

^Agree with this. You already have an operating system (Windows 7 you just bought) to put onto the computer you just need the parts to get it put together. If you absolutely have to, there are boutique shops online that you can chose to pick out your parts

welcome.

its been awhile since i've been on myself due to various IRL stuff, but this is a great spot.

if you hoppen to see me online, i'll more than hoppily help ya out.

;)

welcome.

its been awhile since i've been on myself due to various IRL stuff, but this is a great spot.

if you hoppen to see me online, i'll more than hoppily help ya out.

;)
rabb1t-chaaaaaan! *POUNCES and grooms!* =3 <3

Welcome to Ephinea!

Back