Old vet (pso ver 2.0 on dreamcast) returning for nostalgia

shadowflare60

Cat with a drinking problem
Guildcard
well... that sums it up pretty well.

I'm an old time vet that spent 3000+ hours on version 2. Recently remembered this game as I started playing phantasy star portable 2 infinity and was surprised to find a private server that was still active.

So I decided once again to join the epic grind for lavis cannons and spread needles (shudder).

hopefully ill catch up to you guys pretty quick.

-shadow

ty everyone. I did start on hardcore, I'm building a mechgun hunter (female android) as in theory it sounds like a high dps endgame. That and from what I understand dark faltz and olga flow are still weak to element x (charge ability on weapons) so for farming sake a charge Vulcan will melt most anything.

Yo welcome.

If your on Hardcore and looking for some bits I have a ton of weapons 'n' stuff that will be useful to you in my free shop.

Also if you need a bunch of mateys check out teams 'hardcore & softcore' you'll find plenty of us to play with :3

There is a HC discord if you have it (used for general chatting & meeting up).

Links should all be located in my sig for all 3.

well... that sums it up pretty well.

I'm an old time vet that spent 3000+ hours on version 2. Recently remembered this game as I started playing phantasy star portable 2 infinity and was surprised to find a private server that was still active.

So I decided once again to join the epic grind for lavis cannons and spread needles (shudder).

hopefully ill catch up to you guys pretty quick.

-shadow
Another Old Guard Returns to the fray! Still geeking out over how 'nostalgia' keeps prompting ppl here <3 If you ever get a chance, cast your mark on the poll for where you started =3. https://www.pioneer2.net/community/...s-the-dreamcasters-and-cubers-3-how-why.2429/
Wonderful to have you join our family, hope to pounce you in game soon.....and most of all.... Welcome Home! =3

Back