Old Player that needs a team

Rappy0

Hello Ive been on this server for years and I just realized I'm not a part of a team lol. A little embressed when I joined a PoD room without it unlocked. Any team is fine by me new or old Im willing to help out in anyway I can.

Hello Ive been on this server for years and I just realized I'm not a part of a team lol. A little embressed when I joined a PoD room without it unlocked. Any team is fine by me new or old Im willing to help out in anyway I can.
Let mew know when youre normally online, luv! She'll try to assimewlate ya~! =3

I'm usually online during the afternoon CST. I work overnight so I sleep during the morning.
Ahhh, so you're like mew who sleeps in her kitty coffin during daylight hours, lol! Mew is EST, so she'll sneak online to try to assimewlate ya tomorrow afternoon~? =3

I'm sure we can cone up with a time that'll be on togeather I've defently have seen you in the lobby a few times and your announcements while playing.
Does the weekend affect your playtime at all, dear? Worse case scenario...mew can always sneak out of her kitty coffin during daylight hours JUST for you~! =3

Yes! I am on a lot later on the weekends and I tend to wake up early on Saturday Sunday and Monday.
Okies...soooo let's try for tomorrow, Saturday? Any particular time you'll be online? Your mew is only an hour ahead of ya'! <3

Back