Old dreamcast, gamecube, blue burst player!

Kroft82

Hello all,

Returning player from most recently the official Blue burst servers.

Previous part of the winning team of the official AOL sponsored maximum attack (woo awesome prize was a crappy desktop wallpaper - I'm third on the left) and source of the original daylight scar pictures on pso world. (Man I miss those things)

Installed this on my steam deck so if you see me running around don't be offended if I'm quiet as it is a pain in the ass to type on the thing quickly!

Look forward to seeing you all in game, feel free to send me a guild invite if you have room for a baby RAmar.

Good hunting.

Attachments

• wp_1280_aol_max_attack_top_ranking_team.jpg
    wp_1280_aol_max_attack_top_ranking_team.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20220925-151542_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220925-151542_Chrome.jpg
    491.1 KB · Views: 34
Hello all,

Previous part of the winning team of the official AOL sponsored maximum attack (woo awesome prize was a crappy desktop wallpaper - I'm third on the left) and source of the original daylight scar pictures on pso world. (Man I miss those things)

Installed this on my steam deck so if you see me running around don't be offended if I'm quiet as it is a pain in the ass to type on the thing quickly!

Look forward to seeing you all in game, feel free to send me a guild invite if you have room for a baby RAmar.

Good hunting.
EEEEEeeeeeee! *POUNCES and examines Kroft-san with playful curiosity~!* Aaaaand yet another Old Guard Sega server survivor has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Funny you would mention PSO-World! Mew was JUST telling players how PSO-World website was STILL Alive after 2 decades! You'll be happy to know your Daylights are here and waiting to be reunited wiff you~! Albeit, you'll still has to find them, neh? Steam user, eh? LOTS of players here have Steam on the brain and make it work! So no worries there! We actually has plenty of Top Tier teams that would be Happy to Assimewlate a baby RAmar! You're gonna fit right in and LIKE it here! Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you, too! Welcome Home! =3

Hello all,

Good hunting.
Welcome to Ephinea! It is a wonderful home and community for the game we love.

Thanks for contributing to PSO World! When i found that site like 20 years ago it became my study guide for many years to come. Though I rarely use it now due to the contributions on ephinea forums and wiki being more relevant. I still go thumb though pages there periodically... probably mostly for the memories lol.

Hello and welcome to Ephinea!

I just recently joined this server aswell. And I must say I felt right at home, directly from the beginning.

Maybe we run into each other in-game. I really like the RaMar class. But I will wait some more until I create my own.

PSO World was always visited by me. And also my go to source for info on PSO. Just like Derfy said. But since I discovered how amazing the wiki on Ephinea is, I must say that PSO World became more irrelevant. But it holds a piece of my heart.

Yeah well welcome and have fun here Ash or Croft.

Yeah well I'm a PSODC veteran and only played t he official PSOBB free beta and then left when I had to pay for it. Yeah. That's right.
Mew had only been upset about paying the monthly fee when SEGA had left us to the wolves not Once....not Twice....but THREE times!!!

Mew had only been upset about paying the monthly fee when SEGA had left us to the wolves not Once....not Twice....but THREE times!!!
Woah! Your profile picture! What happened!? I always imagined this happy little girl when communicating. Well now I guess I have to recalibrate. It´s danger time.

Woah! Your profile picture! What happened!? I always imagined this happy little girl when communicating. Well now I guess I have to recalibrate. It´s danger time.
LOL! You should see mew's Winter season avatar~! >=3! Will send it to you in a DM! *Ebil giggle~!*

Back