Old but soon to be new again!

Quiksylver

Guildcard
Hey guys! Old Dreamcast PSO guy here. I'm 38 and from Rochester - England. Started at launch in early 2001 and was addicted through to 2004. Got the Xbox version on release in 2003. I can't believe it's been over 20 years!

Anyway I'm looking to get back into playing just as soon as I get my PC built. Hopefully won't be too much longer!

I do wonder if there is anyone here I used to play with back in the day?! I used to have characters named Cool Z, Eidolon and Reena and looking forward to resurrecting them soon to finally get to level 200 (if that still exists?!).

Welcome mate!
Same here, Started on DCV1, then V2, then Gamecube and now Ephinea.
Online and Episode 4 was my first experience here on Ephinea - Multiplayer was then done on 4 person split screen on Gamecube on lengthy PSO evenings with friends.

Hope you have a blast, and see you around!

Hey guys! Old Dreamcast PSO guy here. I'm 38 and from Rochester - England. Started at launch in early 2001 and was addicted through to 2004. Got the Xbox version on release in 2003. I can't believe it's been over 20 years!

Anyway I'm looking to get back into playing just as soon as I get my PC built. Hopefully won't be too much longer!

I do wonder if there is anyone here I used to play with back in the day?! I used to have characters named Cool Z, Eidolon and Reena and looking forward to resurrecting them soon to finally get to level 200 (if that still exists?!).
EEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and looks over Quikies-san wiff a happy giggle~!* Aaaaand yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of 'Nostalgia' and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Let's seeeee....Yes, it's been 23 Glorious years! Willing to Bet simply hearing the first few notes of the PSO start up screen will make ANY amount of monies spent on the PC rebuild evoke "OMFG....Worth it!"! And yes, chances of you running into your old mates are quite possible~! Oh, and Reaching level 200 with multiple characters will be fun while still challenging! Bonus info is you can still use any XBOX360, ONE, ps4/5 pad! (Have been purrsonally using an XBOX360/ONE pad for over 16 years now!) So even after logging in with your PC... you'll find using a pad will be like 23 years of muscle memory! Once online and getting your paws wet with native blood, feel free to ask ANY questions you may has! looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you, too! Cheers, luv! Welcome HOME~! =3!

Welcome! We're the same age. Lol. I played on GC and then a bit on the Schthack private server, but glad I found this place, as I found the community more welcoming, and I'm liking the QOL improvements in the game. Also, not worrying about the GC memory card issues is nice as well!

See you around!

Back