Oh, hi! Didn't see you there!

Luno

Hey, everyone! The last time I seriously played PSO was on the official SEGA PSO:BB servers, but I was a bit of a loner. This time around, I'd like to be part of the community!

You all seem great so far! Can't wait until I'm un-noobie enough to actually play with some of you :p.

Anyway, I'll be around on my HUnewearl, Lunoir. Mostly just doing the single player mode quests right now, but if anyone has any advice for a noob, I'd love to hear it! I somehow managed to find a Booma's Arm already, so I'm impatiently making my way through the quests until I can turn it into a weapon.

I'm so grateful that this server exists! PSO has always been one of my biggest influences and guilty pleasures, so it's amazing that it still exists in such an easy to play and well-maintained form. Thanks, and nice to meet you all!!

Hey, everyone! The last time I seriously played PSO was on the official SEGA PSO:BB servers, but I was a bit of a loner. This time around, I'd like to be part of the community!

You all seem great so far! Can't wait until I'm un-noobie enough to actually play with some of you :p.

Anyway, I'll be around on my HUnewearl, Lunoir. Mostly just doing the single player mode quests right now, but if anyone has any advice for a noob, I'd love to hear it! I somehow managed to find a Booma's Arm already, so I'm impatiently making my way through the quests until I can turn it into a weapon.

I'm so grateful that this server exists! PSO has always been one of my biggest influences and guilty pleasures, so it's amazing that it still exists in such an easy to play and well-maintained form. Thanks, and nice to meet you all!!
*Puts Lunoir-san on her 'POUNCE on SIGHT' list!* =3

Luno, glad to see you back to pso :3

Welcome to Ephinea, Luno! I'm sure we all have the same kind of feels for this awesome game, else we wouldn't be here. :) If you see Rayne or Antonai in the lobby, feel free to ask me questions. I'm sure we can also get you a TTF run or two. I know MewMew's already got you on the Pounce on Sight list, so chances are, we'll be running into each other soon.

Welcome to Ephinea!

Back