STEAKTASTIC87

Hi, ive just recently setup pso bb after playing on reicast emulator, which is a little unstable at times. Is there a way to play this offline? I mainly play pso ver 2 although I enjoy playing online I just want to do the usual offline quests etc.

You can do all the offline quests by choosing solo mode when you make a game in the lobby here.

Thanks for your swift reply, ah right, is that on specific ships or all? Ive been logging onto the EU ship and never came across solo mode option. Also whilst i have your attention, is there a way to prevent logging in everytime i launch pso bb or i that just the way it is?

Thanks for your swift reply, ah right, is that on specific ships or all? Ive been logging onto the EU ship and never came across solo mode option. Also whilst i have your attention, is there a way to prevent logging in everytime i launch pso bb or i that just the way it is?

Should be all ships, when you go up to the desk to create a game, after you select the desired episode, there's a drop down menu under Play Mode where you can select One Person, which will let you do all the offline quests.

And yeah, you'll have to log in whenever you launch psobb.

The save password options are in the advanced options menu in the launcher

Back