Odd bug...Can't reply to mail or search. =(

Harborer of Hope

That Others May Live!
Staff member
Had noticed this a while back, but now its getting on mews nerves...If someone mews given her card to mails her...she can't search or reply to them. Even if the purrson is Right In Front of mew, their mail search result doesn't show so mew can't reply. Just figured mew'd bring this up. A new player named Lucifer tried mailing mew while in a TTF wanting to play, and mew couldn't reply....now she prolly thinks mew was ignoring her =(.

I really couldn't say whats actually happening because I'm not too educated on the server software, but if I was going to hazard a guess maybe the server is saving a wrong flag for having them/you blocked? Unless your or their nets really bad messages should be saving and sending. Both of you maybe try blocking then unblocking eachother to reset it?

I really couldn't say whats actually happening because I'm not too educated on the server software, but if I was going to hazard a guess maybe the server is saving a wrong flag for having them/you blocked? Unless your or their nets really bad messages should be saving and sending. Both of you maybe try blocking then unblocking eachother to reset it?
Mew'll Try Anything!! LAST thing she wants is someone even Thinking their mew mew is ignoring them!!! =( Mew's known to mail ppl back even between the midsts of FIGHTING For Her LIFE! lol.

Back