o, hello there

Guildcard
Normally I don't really partake in forums that often outside events, trades and stuff and probably won't at least for this either, but I felt like making an intro thread here anyways.

I've made my game account on this server a long time ago but at the time I've put it down for various reasons, one being that I was really still doing stuff at Ultima at the time. I certainly don't really have a lot of experience in playing pso in it's prime but I sure as heck spent so much of my life playing this through various private servers (I've stayed with Ultima as said with my main character being a HUney named Latias, originated from Schthack before their server replacement with my main being a HUcaseal named Natako H., and one small-name private server I quite can't recall, started with an 'A' though with a HUcast I don't even remember what I named it.)

I've really played through nearly every Phantasy Star game, one of my favorite game series really, the games from Online and later generally being my favorite ones. I do still play PSO2 and Portable 2 Infinity also if you wanna try contact me on those also :L

Came back after all this time because this event is really fun, there's an exp boost and my friends decided to play psobb for a bit again so I'm attempting to powerlevel some characters right now.

Either way, nice to meet you all. It's also cool to see some old faces around here that I remember from other places. How old was my account? I don't really remember, but what I did remember was past level 20 you lost like, what, 30% of your exp on death? Those times were a bit ridiculous.

Normally I don't really partake in forums that often outside events, trades and stuff and probably won't at least for this either, but I felt like making an intro thread here anyways.

I've made my game account on this server a long time ago but at the time I've put it down for various reasons, one being that I was really still doing stuff at Ultima at the time. I certainly don't really have a lot of experience in playing pso in it's prime but I sure as heck spent so much of my life playing this through various private servers (I've stayed with Ultima as said with my main character being a HUney named Latias, originated from Schthack before their server replacement with my main being a HUcaseal named Natako H., and one small-name private server I quite can't recall, started with an 'A' though with a HUcast I don't even remember what I named it.)

I've really played through nearly every Phantasy Star game, one of my favorite game series really, the games from Online and later generally being my favorite ones. I do still play PSO2 and Portable 2 Infinity also if you wanna try contact me on those also :L

Came back after all this time because this event is really fun, there's an exp boost and my friends decided to play psobb for a bit again so I'm attempting to powerlevel some characters right now.

Either way, nice to meet you all. It's also cool to see some old faces around here that I remember from other places. How old was my account? I don't really remember, but what I did remember was past level 20 you lost like, what, 30% of your exp on death? Those times were a bit ridiculous.
*POUNCES and Examines closely!* Snivy sounds familiar! Or was it Natako-san mew may have pounced once before on SCHT? Wonderful to count you among us dear! Welcome Home! =3

Back