NPC issue

Noblewine

Sometimes while running side quests and I have to guide an NPC to a destination it gets stuck on the door. I can complete the mission without problems. Dunno if this is a bug but wanted to let you know to contribute to this game growth.

NPCs are stupid and can easily get stuck on objects. The only solutions for it are either for the player to go back to retrieve the NPC or for the quest to pull a Retired Hunter and manually move the NPC closer to where you are if you get too far away from it.

Aleron Ives said:
NPCs are stupid and can easily get stuck on objects. The only solutions for it are either for the player to go back to retrieve the NPC or for the quest to pull a Retired Hunter and manually move the NPC closer to where you are if you get too far away from it.

That makes sense, thanks.

This happened one time while running a side quest called Gran Squall. When I approached the damaged door clyde somehow fixed it though he wasn't near me. Clyde was stuck at the time. I completing the quest and it corrected itself when I left the forest. In a different quest it happened again and I went back to retrieve the npc and it corrected the issue.

Back