Not Enough Time to Make it Around Falz Ring for Loot

gojito

While doing the HBR run, we finished the quest and DF shield dropped. However, I couldnt get around the ring fast enough to grab it and was kicked out by the quest. Is there anything we can do about this?

While doing the HBR run, we finished the quest and DF shield dropped. However, I couldnt get around the ring fast enough to grab it and was kicked out by the quest. Is there anything we can do about this?

It's not a bug. Its the quest design.

Also Matt or Soda had made the timer longer so that you can run around before warping, you just don't press enter on the message and walk around with it up. Just be happy it's not an RR and hang around the South East spot where it drops.

Around these co-ord: (this is actually boss warp not rr spot but right close to)
X: 10107.xxx
Z: 75.xxx

Last edited:
I agree with you. There is not enough time to scoop up loot and it is a convoluted system with messages.

The loot drops at the east end of the map.

Your best bet is to fight him on east end of map or run east as soon as falz dies.

Last edited:
Does @Matt still restore banner rares? I think DF Shield is a banner, isn't it?

It's not a bug. Its the quest design.

Also Matt or Soda had made the timer longer so that you can run around before warping, you just don't press enter on the message and walk around with it up. Just be happy it's not an RR and hang around the South East spot where it drops.

Around these co-ord: (this is actually boss warp not rr spot but right close to)
X: 10107.xxx
Z: 75.xxx
I don't think running around with a message banner up to prevent a quest from ending is by design.

Thanks for the suggestions and responses. Just sucks since it was actually my first time actually having something drop from Falz and didn't feel like I even had the chance to run to get my item. At least on RT you are looking straight at where Olga Flow dies and have enough time to react and grab the drop.

Back