Not ‘New’ but New!

Silver-san

Hey all!,

Just started playing last night, but have played on Dreamcast and GameCube and Xbox. Recently bought a Dreamcast and wasn’t able to get online with it so google was my friend and i found this! Only level 3 but gonna get back into the swing of things!

Player name : Asmodius

Feel free to hit me up!!! Not a man of many words. :)

Last edited:
Hey all!,

Just started playing last night, but have played on Dreamcast and GameCube and Xbox. Recently bought a Dreamcast and wasn’t able to get online with it so google was my friend and i found this! Only level 3 but gonna get back into the swing of things!

Account name is : Acred82

EEEEEEeeeeee!!!! *POUNCES and looks over Asmodius-san with a warm giggle~!* Aaaaand yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Well, considering you've already earned your fangs on the other platforms....everything you remember should still be where you left them....Albeit, now with Quality of Life perks unlike anywhere ELSE our beloved 'Google' would've directed you~! Besides being mentioned on Forbes, Reddit, 4-chan, Youtube....and prolly word of mouth in Game stores.... Google happens to be our best source of wayward warriors wanting to relive their lost glory days! PSO2 is dying, so we've adopted droves of unhappy NGS ppl, too! And being "Only level 3" is nothing to scoff at, dear! You've already taken the hardest step of ANY PSO platform....you've learned to 'Trust' again....to 'Dream'-cast again....you came ~HERE~ because, you desired 'Something'! And we Hope to meet or exceed your expectations! Looking forward to Pouncing and playing wiff you too!! Welcome HOME! =3

Last edited:
Hey all!,

Account name is : Acred82

Welcome to Ephinea! As a dreamcast fan myself, I recommend getting a usb adapter and using your DC controller to play here ;). You'll find a lot of quality of life improvements over the gc/xbox versions, as well as episode 4; hopefully you'll enjoy your time here.

I'd also like to suggest editing your post. Your account name is what holds your characters; it's not something any of us would ever need to know, and putting it out there could leave your account exposed. Not to say I'd expect anyone here to do something like that, but better safe than sorry!

Welcome to Ephinea! As a dreamcast fan myself, I recommend getting a usb adapter and using your DC controller to play here ;). You'll find a lot of quality of life improvements over the gc/xbox versions, as well as episode 4; hopefully you'll enjoy your time here.

I'd also like to suggest editing your post. Your account name is what holds your characters; it's not something any of us would ever need to know, and putting it out there could leave your account exposed. Not to say I'd expect anyone here to do something like that, but better safe than sorry!
B.....but, if he uses a DC pad...he won't get the comfort and utility of hasing Push Down thumbsticks on an XBOX/PS4/5 pad! The button layout is similar to the OG DC pad, so for him it should be like 22 years of muscle memory? =3

I came in hot and heavy with my ps5 dual sense :)

Back