Nostalgia hit hard

Priestsan

Shepard of Fish
Just wanted to pop in and say hi ! So excited to play PSO again ! Was a big player back in the dreamcast days and man have i missed this game ! Found it again due to having some free time finally and modding a classic xbox for my son (hes 6 now, same age i got my nes back in 85...damn im old). Was sad as hell that we couldnt playonline with the xbox, but some digging brought me here.
Anyways, i remember playing a RAcast back in the day and then a healer, so ill be looking for some awesome people to play with once i relearn the ropes(and teach the boy about this gem, he is glued to paper mario atm) nickname Has always been Priest or something similar so if you see me, hit me

Welcome back to PSO. And if you’re looking for people to play with I’d be willing to help you polish off that rust. I usually play either a FOnewearl named Tsun or a RAcaseal named Edna and unless I’m playing with friends my party name is usually one of the two. If you see me online hit me up, and I’ll keep an eye out for you.

Thanks guys for the welcome ! im excited to get in and play some more. i had a few mins earlier and managed to get up to lv5, not bad. I do want to say an apology to some people who jumped in the game with me, if im on during the day im in and out of afk cause i run a buisness at my home. Huge thank you to the person who cam in and gave me a neat lookin gun too !

Mew is almost Jelly Stella-chan and Edna-chan beat her to the Welcoming! <3 Well Priest-san, looks like you've not only found your way back...but made new friends already! As you prolly guessed, the community here is quite nurturing and supportive. DON'T FOR A SECOND FEEL Bad in THE LEAST about missing out on the 'online' experience dear! Most of us back from the Dreamcast and Gamecube SEGA servers carry SOME form of PSO PTSD from those years! If anything, you've chosen the purrfect time to heed the call of Nostalgia! Things that ruined PSO for us back then are now gone...so You get to have the fresh start we only wish we had! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too Priest-san! Welcome Home! =3

... having some free time finally and modding a classic xbox for my son (hes 6 now, same age i got my nes back in 85...damn im old).
I might have the offline patch for the Xbox version floating around somewhere. If you're interested, PM me and I'll look for it.

I believe I got a chance to join one of your games. I do my welcomes more in-game than I do here.

See you again sometime. Happy hunting! :)

I might have the offline patch for the Xbox version floating around somewhere. If you're interested, PM me and I'll look for it.

I believe I got a chance to join one of your games. I do my welcomes more in-game than I do here.

See you again sometime. Happy hunting! :)

i do have the hacked rom for the xbox ^^ i have my 6yr old playing on it to train him =)

P.S. sorry for late reply, been busy as all get out lately

welcome back to PSO! The community here is really amazing, makes you feel right at home. Also please tell me that's you in your picture, chickens are the best <3

Anyone who's a friend of a little red hen is a friend of mine!
I couldn't have said it better than Mew - welcome back, fam!!

Also please tell me that's you in your picture, chickens are the best <3

LoL, yes, thats me and and one of my roosters, Shanks, he was still a baby at the time though. he is currently studding it up at a nice family farm. (my wife and i own a produce market/aquaponic farm/we do everything store and we sell chickens)

Back